November 2012 Moms

User Names

There are a couple of you out there that have very interesting screennames.  I am interested to hear how everyone came up with theirs. And....Go!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: User Names

• You're talking about mine, huh? Stick out tongue

I have actually thought many times about trying to change mine to..not my name, but I can't think of anything funny or witty or original.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I got mine from my email account. Ive had it forever. When I joined here I really didn't think i'd stick around as long as I did. I hate my screen name but I can't change it.
  • Loading the player...
  • I don't think mine is that interesting.

Persephone (Per sef o knee, if you were wondering) is a Greek Goddess, also considered the maiden aspect of the Triple Goddess and is still one of my preferred deities.

Rose because I liked that if I wanted too I could shorten the name to P. Rose or Prose. 

Persephone Rose is also my pen name, so Prose ties back into that. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • 143 is a number code for I love you.
    Babycakes is a nickname SO and I use sometimes.

And also b/c I was preggers. Baby=K. Cakes= "Bun in the oven" reference.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagepersephonerose:

I don't think mine is that interesting.

Persephone (Per sef o knee, if you were wondering) is a Greek Goddess, also considered the maiden aspect of the Triple Goddess and is still one of my preferred deities.

Rose because I liked that if I wanted too I could shorten the name to P. Rose or Prose. 

Persephone Rose is also my pen name, so Prose ties back into that. 

I read this as "Purse phone" lol.  I can't see the Rose part. 

• imageMandJS:
    Michelle and Joel S---.

I read Mand JS.  Like your name Mandy....I wonder how many more people's name I misread.

• Mine is pretty self explanatory 
    V|V TSP V|V
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Nickname...my real name is Jenna and 37 was my number in sports in high school. Nothing special.
  • My name is also pretty self expanatory.  I love corgis.  22 was my soccer number and I had to change my screenname a while ago on TN.  I used to be Corgi*love.
  • Mine is my name, but with three Ns instead of one. My friend and I have similar names and so we both did this in high school for a school username.
  • Well, I had finally realized I wasn't going to have anymore kids. Got rid of all the baby stuff I had been holding onto for 10 years.  Then BAM!!  Surprise at 39... 

Conceived at 38...baby at 39.  

I'm undecided if I'd be upset about a surprise at 40...  

• Mine..Fenny was a nickname from a friend in high school. Instead of Jenny, she would call me Fenny. Ann is my middle name.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers 46808 845377924360 2036704678 n

WIMG950372 1

• A few of my friends used to call me gnome, and the word just sort of works its way into my usernames. I've been gnomebride (on the nest), msgnomer, missgnomer, etc.

They called me gnome because I am hobbit sized. Okay, I'm not that small, but all of my friends are so tall that it sometimes feels like they are the normal sized ones and I am their gnome friend. Stick out tongue

BabyFruit Ticker

• imagegnomemom:

A few of my friends used to call me gnome, and the word just sort of works its way into my usernames. I've been gnomebride (on the nest), msgnomer, missgnomer, etc.

They called me gnome because I am hobbit sized. Okay, I'm not that small, but all of my friends are so tall that it sometimes feels like they are the normal sized ones and I am their gnome friend. Stick out tongue

I read yours as nom nom nom Big Smile.

• ssmb = sac state marching band

clarinet is the instrument i played in the band :D

• imagecorgilove22:
    imagegnomemom:

A few of my friends used to call me gnome, and the word just sort of works its way into my usernames. I've been gnomebride (on the nest), msgnomer, missgnomer, etc.

I read yours as nom nom nom Big Smile.

Ha ha ha. That works, too. I have been known to nom nom nom.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Lovinlife because I am so so so happy with where I have taken my life so far, and 0710 is my wedding anniversary.

• L M are my first and last initials.  So, I just thought up something that seemed relevant and followed those. I read a poem written by a 9/11 survivor a long time ago where the author used the phrase "lucky miss" to describe herself. For some reason that phrase stuck with me. I cannot find that poem any where, and I cannot remember where I read it...

"A new baby is like the beginning of all things--wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I also thought I would only be here for a short while... And I didn't want anyone to find me in case.. In case what? I dunno ha

At the time Charlie was our only pup. Since then I have become a momma to another pup and human one too :
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • First and middle name and my birthday. I'm soooo original! lol
  • GargitaGargita member
    Mine's just a play on my last name. When DH and I originally hooked up, my friends started calling me gargita. And voila! Here we are today.

image   My chart 

• Lax is short for lacrosse. Kal is the first half of my name. Nothing to exciting. 

• redcat was my original BBS names back in the 80's (aged myself) and over time a lot of sites have it used by others so I've had to add random letters or numbers  so credcat74 (YOB) .........

red hair ... love cats.. name is Cathie (Catharine)... people called me cat....

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• I'm an Alpha Phi sorority girl. I started this email address back in college in 1998. 
  • jg1011jg1011 member
    Nothing exciting or original here....jg are my initials and 10-11 is my birthday.
    IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• kbl13kbl13 member
    I'm unoriginal too: initials and bday

• KAR are my maiden name initials. My name is Kristen and some how the nickname kissy started. From Kristen to Krissy to Kissy. 09 is the year I graduated from high school.
  • Mine's not too original either, just my first name and the initials for my last names (in Brazil people usually have more than one last name, I have 3).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"