2nd Trimester

Feeling baby move

What is the earliest anyone has felt their baby move?

I can't wait! :) 

Re: Feeling baby move

• it was 19 weeks for me. everyone is different.
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • I'm 19 w and 4 days for mobile bumpies ...

I've been feeling her on and off I believe. Have to really pay attention to feel it though. I also have an anterior placenta so I know that messes with a lot of the movement as well.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • 17 weeks for baby #1

15 weeks for baby #2

Keep in mind, what happened for someone else is not going to happen the same way for you.

• I felt popping in small bursts around or near 15 weeks.

BFP 01/05/2013. EDD 09/18/2013. Low Progesterone. Gestational Diabetes. Rh Negative. Baby Ky-Mani born 100% healthy 09/17/2013. TTC#2 12/2013. BFP 02/01/2014! "Baby RaggaMuffin" due 10/07/2014.

• First = flutters at 18 weeks, movement at 23 weeks and regular movement at 30.

This pg = flutters at 14 weeks, movement at 18 weeks and just now more predicable movement patterns at almost 28 weeks.

This means really nothing for you though. Every pregnancy and person's anatomy is different. If you have anterior placenta [which I do] it can affect how you experience movement. This means baby could be having a dance party but because of AP it's harder for you to feel it.

It's great that you are excited. You will feel baby before you know it. Be patient!

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• FTM 18 weeks.
        DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • FTM definite taps/pops at 13/14
    Feeling from the outside first time at 15w and DH felt him around 16w

I have a very active and apparently strong little one But OB also said since I was on the thinner side I may feel earlier
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Jackson was born 8/11/2013 3:53 am 6 lbs 12 oz
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageCaliforniaDream87:
    FTM 18 weeks.

Same here
    BabyFetus Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Felt a flutter during week 16.   Weeks 17-18, I would feel movement every other day or so and only once or twice those days I did feel anything.  Week 19 hit and it is every day.  My husband felt the first time during week 20.  They are getting stronger and harder and now that I am 22 1/2 weeks, I have started to notice when (times of the day) baby moves the most.  I also have a posterior placenta.
  • 17 weeks I felt little flutters. I'm 27 weeks now and he wakes me up at night because the kicks are so strong...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • i felt kicks w my first at about 20 weeks with this on i started feeling flutters at 16 weeks and they are getting stronger every week :)
  • I started feeling my first around 14 weeks. With my second, I felt two tiny movements in the middle of the night on Christmas Eve and then nothing much until around 19 weeks. Her placenta was anterior. This pregnancy is twins, I've been feeling movement starting at 11 weeks. Its sporadic but I do feel at least one of them two to three times a day.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Flutters at 18 weeks, kicks 20, actually consistent 22. 
    imageimage
    Anniversary

• 15 weeks 3 days. Then, I couldn't feel movement from 19 to 21 weeks, because the placenta moved up and the baby moved down. Now, just starting today (22 weeks), I can feel the baby again. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm a third time mom and didnt feel this one until exactly 21 weeks! 
    Joy

Proud mom to:

Cameron (Jan 11, 2000)
    Cassidy (May 5, 2005)
    Callen (August 23, 2013)

My heavenly angels
    ~Caleb~ Jan 21, 1999
    ~Carys~ April 29, 2011
  • MVS2013MVS2013 member

Since 15 weeks everyday :) very active baby

• Around 16 weeks for the second.  Later for the first.
  • FTM, started feeling kicks around 16 weeks, and constant movement around 20 weeks. I am 23.5 now and am now feeling from the outside Wink
  • FTM here, 22 weeks exactly, but I do have an anterior placenta so I knew I had to be patient.

image  image 

BFP #1 11/26/2012, EDD 8/7/2013, Elise Anne born 8/1/2013
    BFP #2 8/21/2014, EDD 4/11/2015, M/C 9w5d, D&C 9/17/2014
  • Around 18 weeks for DS #1.
    Flutters at 13 weeks with this LO!

I went to the doctor and had an ultrasound yesterday, while we were looking at the baby, he/she started to kick around and I recognized the tiny flutter feeling in my stomach!
    I felt the baby kicking/moving around tons this morning at 6 a.m. (feels like no more than a tiny twitch in my uterus). Amazing feeling.
    I'm enjoying the tiny flutters while they last; DS #1 was a very active, ninja-kicking baby. Not looking forward to the sore ribs again. lol
  • I felt my LO at about 17weeks. It felt like someone was poking me with their finger from the inside out. :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
  • I didn't really know what I was looking for so it could have been sooner, but I started noticing it last week (19 weeks)

photo b2867ff1-04fd-412f-991f-a3e09638ec0f_zps4503f4a7.jpg 

• I felt her move at 14 weeks that was definitive (I was pressing near where she had just been found with the doppler)  but didn't feel much else until 17weeks or so.
  • FetishFetish member
    Havent felt him move yet, im dying to know what it feels like!
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • I'm 14 weeks today and started feeling flutters yesterday and like a swimming feeling. I can't wait until later on when I can feel the baby really moving around in there
    imageimage
  • This is my first pregnancy and I am at 13 week. I have been feeling flutters for the past 3 days. My doctor said it is uncommon to feel movement this early but women who are more in tune with their bodies can often distinguish baby movement earlier then other.

• Ill be 20 weeks on Thursday and I haven't felt nothing :(
  • FTM - I felt light popping at 16 weeks - but I really started feeling flutters at 18 weeks.

I'm 23 weeks and feel the baby move throughout the day! Every time she moves I get excited!

Married 10-20-12 | First Baby Due 1-22-14 | Team PINK | Me (29) Hubby (33)

BabyFruit Ticker 

January 2014 | December Siggy Challenge | Favorite Christmas Movie: "It Nearly Wasn't Christmas"

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"