August 2013 Moms
Options

~*Thursday Ticker Change*~

This post is for all the ladies who change tickers to Week # Day 0 on Thursdays...

What Week? What Fruit? 

Any updates?

How are you feeling?Vents?

GTKY- If you plan on celebrating Mother's Day, what are your plans?

Re: ~*Thursday Ticker Change*~

• Options

What Week? What Fruit?  24 weeks!!! 6mo out!!! Cantalope

Any updates? DH got to feel his first slight kick the other day. I am noticing it more and more frequently(she is kicking as I type this). Its an amazing feeling, and makes me smile every time

How are you feeling?Vents? Feeling good. Peeing a lot more, getting a heavy feeling too. My back is starting to bother me more, and sleeping is still elusive

GTKY- If you plan on celebrating Mother's Day, what are your plans? DH and I will be going out to dinner with our best friends. He is buying me a gift as well, but nothing traditional. We are geeks at heart, so video games mean more to me than chocolate and flowers...I love my DH!

• Options

What Week? What Fruit? 

24 cantaloupe or grapefruit depending what app I go by 

Any updates?

none yet.  appointment is on tuesday.  she has picked up kicking again so I'm happy about that 

I feel great still! I do feel heavier though and it took me longer to get around yesterday but nothing to complain about 

DH bought me the PPB diaper bag I wanted and it gets here tomorrow.  he's the sweetest :) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Happy Thursday!! 

27 weeks today. What to Expect app says cucumber-sized.

I had a quick checkup on Monday and picked up the glucose drink for the GD test. At first, they were a little concerned that I didn't gain any weight in the last month, but I had a horrible bug over the weekend which took everything out of me. It turns out I got dehydrated, but all is well now and the LO is doing great!

I've been feeling fine ever since I got over that stomach bug. I think baby must be sitting right on my bladder though because I constantly feel like I have to pee. :)

GTKY - I am getting together with my mom for Mother's Day. She is going to come over and see what we have done with the nursery and then we'll probably go out for lunch.

"The cleaning, the scrubbing will wait til tomorrow,
    For children grow up, as I've learned to my sorrow.
    So, quiet down cobwebs. Dust go to sleep.
    I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep."
  • Options

What Week?

What Fruit? 26 weeks, head of lettuce

Any updates?

Have my 3d ultrasound scheduled for May 11th. This will be our 2nd try. Hopefully baby cooperates this time and we can actually see his/her face.

Looked like I was starting to feel better. Thought my HG was going away since I hadn't thrown up for almost 2 weeks (my new record) but have been throwing up again for 2 days and had to stay home from work today :( 

FTM so I won't be celebrating, and my parents live a few hours away, so we will celebrate Mother's Day next time we go to visit them a few weekends after. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    mrsf123mrsf123 member

25 weeks - I am so over the fruit thing.  No idea!

Had my GD test today so waiting for those results.

I feel enormous, but other than that, I'm fine!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

What Week? What Fruit? 

- 26 weeks; a head of lettuce 

Any updates?

- Not much. Still working from home, until at least my 28 week appt. Then its up tome to ask to go back to the office. Not sure how I feel about that yet. :)

How are you feeling? Vents? 

- Had a rough day yestersday. Just felt sick ALL day long and then started with the uterine pain and tightening in the late afternoon/eventing. 

- Both our parents are coming out to visit for the weekend. We'll do a nice brunch on Sunday. 

• Options
    ms7090ms7090 member

Well am 24 weeks =Cantalope

6mo out so excited!!

Updates not much getting bigger feeling her move just a little.

• Options

25wks today, about 13 left to go.  I just told DH this morning that we are no longer a fruit!  The twins are cauliflowers.

I did my GD screening yesterday and am hopeful that I passed and won't have to go back for the full 3 hour test.  Sitting around for an hour was hard enough!

My biggest complaint is that I can barely taste or smell anything and I have a constant bad taste in my mouth.  My second biggest complaint is that these past few weeks have been the most emotional for me; I cry a lot!  I have lots more complaints but I'll leave it at that.

GTKY: I am not planning to celebrate Mother's Day (these babies are our firsts) but knowing DH he will definitely do something to honor me that day.  He's such a thoughtful sweetheart!

Lilypie - (4vrz)

• Options

What Week? What Fruit?  27 Weeks--

A Rutabaga. I have no idea how big a rutabaga is, though. 

Any updates?

None yet, looking forward to my next OB appt. on Monday morning. 

How are you feeling? Vents?

Feeling pretty good, so far.  

No plans yet.  

• Options
    AmyM72AmyM72 member

What Week? What Fruit? 24 Weeks Cantaloupe

Any updates? Appointment today was uneventful, everything looks normal Smile

How are you feeling?Vents? Feeling pretty good. Slightly stressed about trying to buy a bigger place and sell our current home, but if luck is with us, it will all be done soon.

I hadn't really thought about it, I might just have DH make me some breakfast and have a lazy relaxing day. 

About me:AMA 41 BFP 8/1/12 EDD 4/8/12 Found no Heartbeat 9/5/12 D&C 9/12/12

BFP 12/13/12 EDD 8/22/13 Lilah Ruby born 8/8/13

http://lb1f.lilypie.com/zdSMm7.png
  • Options

My ticker is wrong and should change today. 

25 weeks. No idea what fruit.

Not really any updates.

I'm feeling fine but the belly is starting to get in the way as I try to do yard work. Not cool.

I have no idea what our plans are for Mother's Day. DH mentioned going out but as far as I've heard he hasn't made any actual plans. I don't even know what I WANT to do, so I'm no help.  

DD1 4.14.10
    DD2 8.22.13
    MMC 1.4.17 at 16w
    Expecting #3, EDD 1.29.18

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"