December 2012 Moms
Options

Sleepless in Fargo...

Alexandra was up at least once every two hours last night. I have a full work day plus a 3 hour training tonight. Might be pretty blearyeyed by then. My husband took her most of the times she woke up, so that's nice.

How is everyone else's morning?
My goofy little love. I love you Alexandra Marie.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Sleepless in Fargo...

• Options
    I'm sitting here at work trying to figure out why it takes me so darn long to get to work. Up at 5:30 and at work at 8:10. I only have about a 30 min commute.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversary

• Options
    Baby girl and I are watching the voice I recorded the other night. She likes it. I'm hoping she takes a good nap soon so I can take one too. I have to do my friends hair later, I haven't purchased the color yet and wish I would have because now I have to actually look decent if I go to the beauty supply today.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm sitting here watching Kelly and Michael, dd is asleep in her swing. Have to go to work at 1245 today so I'm enjoying my morning of being lazy! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I am exhausted. DD2 has been waking up several times a night again and it sucks. I have a feeling that today is going to be a long day at work. Off to go get some more coffee.
    Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020

• Options
    Doing great. Putting my DS to sleep, it's nap time. Hope to cook dinner soon.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"