August 2013 Moms

Lets talk "boobies"!

Ok.

So pre pregnancy I was a good "C" cup. I'm fairly petite so I had no idea my boobs would blow up this large. Not only am I an "F" cup, yes you read that right, but my aereolas are so black lol. I'm African American so I'm caramel colored however my areoles are like..really black and lumpy.

I'm sure my FTM'ness is coming out but I am shocked. Anyone else shocked about the change in their breasts?
    DS born 8-16-2013
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Lets talk "boobies"!

• I'm shocked at my lack of at 26 weeks! No change at all, except for the lumpy areolas. Looks like I'm forever an a cup!
  • DH said to me "wow, you really are pregnant" as I was putting on my pajamas one night. He wasn't talking about my baby bump. He was looking at my pregnancy boobs (not in a good way). Thanks honey, you know how to make a girl feel sexy!
    imageimage
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I have not expanded one bit at 24w. I feel you on the areolas though. I'm white, so they're just darker brown. And the lumps are normal.
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • I am a B cup normally but am a full D now and I too am AA and have very very dark aereolas now as well. It doesn't help that they are huge so it makes them stand out more and the left is bigger than the right so I think they just look crazy.
    imageimageimageimage

• I'm Colombian and Chinese, so my skin tone is like an olive tan. I swear, my aerolas have never been this dark or HUGE! No joke, they are each about two inches in diameter. It's weird. I still don't know what size I am, but considering I started prepregnancy at 36ddd, God only knows where I am now.
  • I've gone from a B to a DD/E. It's been very frustrating, and I'm not a fan. It's like they came in overnight during first tri.

• Ok good...this is normal.

I just stare at myself in the mirror like "will I ever look normal again?" LOL
        DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I've gone up a couple cup sizes, which doesn't surprise me, it's the gigantasaurus nipples that I for some reason never pictured happening!
  • imageCaliforniaDream87:
    Ok good...this is normal.

Seriously. Except I try to not even look anymore!! ::lolsob::
    image"">imageimageimage

Ok good...this is normal.

Seriously. My 22 year old, platinum blonde single sister was making fun of big nipples the other day with her all single friends. I was like ITS NOT OUR FAULT SOMETIMES! Hahahah.
  • imageChelseamolee:
    I'm shocked at my lack of at 26 weeks! No change at all, except for the lumpy areolas. Looks like I'm forever an a cup!

Same... Not gonna lie, I was looking forward to bigger boobs.
  • imageChelseamolee:
    I'm shocked at my lack of at 26 weeks! No change at all, except for the lumpy areolas. Looks like I'm forever an a cup!

Same... Not gonna lie, I was looking forward to bigger boobs.
  • Went from a 36C to a 40DD! I laughed when the lady at motherhood measured me then proceeded to pull my bra size off the rack! 
    Ok good...this is normal. I just stare at myself in the mirror like "will I ever look normal again?" LOL

Nope, sorry. After I stopped BFing DD, one boob stayed noticeably larger than the other. It sags lower, and has a bigger areola. It's super sexy. At that point I was so happy to have my body back (not back as in the same shape, but back as in not sharing my nutrients with another human) that I didn't even care. Once it's all over with, I plan on going to a really good bra store and get fitted with a bra that makes the girls look perky like they used to be. 

imageimage
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm Caucasian and super fair skinned. I'm normally a B cup, and I just went up to a C. my areoles are SUPER dark. One is also bigger than the other. I know one boob is usually slightly larger than the other for most women (which is my story) but the areolas have always seemed to be the same. But not anymore. SWEET. 

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gif
  • I'm 26 weeks and haven't had any major changes. I'm exactly the same cup size, although some days I think they look a little fuller but it could just depend on what I'm wearing. No change to areola/nipple area. I'm a FTM and maybe it's just naive paranoia but I'm worried that since I haven't had any breast changes it means I won't be able to bf.
  • imageChelseamolee:

same here... only I'm a G cup. 

I haven't had any changes in mine (except being so freaking sensitive that I have trouble washing the nips without a twinge of pain.) and a general increase in whiteheads between them

Eat your food people. You are pregnant, not made of glass. ~PrimRoseMama
    The Benes Boys were born 9/3/13! woooo
    imageimage
  • imagekateisgreat:

Nope, sorry. After I stopped BFing DD, one boob stayed noticeably larger than the other. It sags lower, and has a bigger areola. It's super sexy. At that point I was so happy to have my body back (not back as in the same shape, but back as in not sharing my nutrients with another human) that I didn't even care. Once it's all over with, I plan on going to a really good bra store and get fitted with a bra that makes the girls look perky like they used to be. 

Ditto! I stopped BF 2 years ago, but my breast maintained that look. Finally, since about 10 weeks along, my breast are both fuller and look more identical. I am so happy. I'm scared to see what happens after BF this time lol

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie First Birthday tickers

BFP 3/29/2014 2u2 Let's do this!

BabyFruit Ticker

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gif

• Small B to a large C here..dh loves them but I just remember after I stopped bf'ing last time they shrunk to a sad floppy a..not perky and cute, just sad..won't be looking forward to that part so I'll enjoy for now!
  • AmyM72AmyM72 member
    Yes! I went from 34D to who only knows what size and lumpy - and since baby is up high for me, my boobs and belly are touching! Yikes.
    About me:AMA 41 BFP 8/1/12 EDD 4/8/12 Found no Heartbeat 9/5/12 D&C 9/12/12

BFP 12/13/12 EDD 8/22/13 Lilah Ruby born 8/8/13

http://lb1f.lilypie.com/zdSMm7.png
  • Mine have increased about 1 1/2 cup sizes. I was a small c, large b. Now I'm a full D. The major change has been in my nips and Aureoles as well. mine are super dark (I'm Caucasian) and I constantly look like I just came out of a freezer.  BOING!
       image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    photo s622_zps5a9557e5.jpg photo 7ed57166-3187-446e-8404-f2ef169fe40f_zps238c4d05.jpg photo s620_zps504f3ce2.jpg
  • Same sizes!!!
  • Yea mine feel huge right now and my nips are like pepperonis now haha!! I'm most shocked about the color change
  • My chest hasn't really expanded beyond an additional cup size, but they are certainly heavier.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I've gone from an F normally to filling up a G and now those are loaded. Not sure what I'm going to do bra wise in a 34. Not to mention my boobs started leaking about a month ago, so now I have nursing pads in my bra. 34H, it's getting ridiculous! 

• Yeah, I was an A cup before, so I love having bigger boobs now and so does DH, but it was definitely shocking to get huge aerials along with it. I think it's ugly, especially since I'm so used to what I used to see, and now having to look down and see them twice the size, ugh.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"