February 2012 Moms

Good News!

Grant got approved for sequencing! And my hubby got selected to play golf with our local weatherman and if he beats him then he wins 500 worth of golf gear! If he gets a hole in one then he wins a Lexus! Haha I know that isn't going to happen tho.

I was selected for jury duty and I was jury number 8. I was also selected as foreperson. It was a one day trial and he was guilty of burguraly. I know I spelt that wrong.... anyways it is not a good idea to leave your blood at the scene and pawn the items you stole.

BabyFruit Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Good News!

• lancyjolancyjo member
    imagepreggersINschool25:
    Grant got approved for sequencing! And my hubby got selected to play golf with our local weatherman and if he beats him then he wins 500 worth of golf gear! If he gets a hole in one then he wins a Lexus! Haha I know that isn't going to happen tho.

I was selected for jury duty and I was jury number 8. I was also selected as foreperson. It was a one day trial and he was guilty of burguraly. I know I spelt that wrong.... anyways it is not a good idea to leave your blood at the scene and pawn the items you stole.

Congrats!!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    212 Facebook Admin.
  • I just have been taking care of Grant. I'm trying to go on walks and stuff but after about a mile I can't take it anymore. Every step I take is still pretty painful. I'm just trying to deal. My next foot doctor appointment is on Monday, so I'm curious as to what he will say.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Woooo!! Awesome news!!
    BabyFetus Ticker

• I'm so glad things are going good for you!
  • I'm so excited he got approved!
    January2014 Blog ** Admin to the January 2014 FB group!
  • That's great news!  Well, except maybe the jury duty part.  :)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • How awesome! I am so excited for your family. I am hoping this test will bring you closer to getting concrete answers.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Awesome news!!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Excellent news, and I will be keeping my fingers crossed that your hubs gets a hole in one.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"