December 2012 Moms

What's cookin'?

What are the Dec.12 ladies making/having for dinner?

I have some shredded mexican chicken in the crock pot and will be getting some tortilla bowls to make taco salads with spanish rice on the side. I am STARVING and can't wait to eat. For a tasty beverage it will be washed down with a Summer Shandy. Beer

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimage

Re: What's cookin'?

• I'm refusing to cook. It's 80 something and don't have ac. In the summer we have window units but DH refuses to put them in yet. Our house is like a sauna. So I'm sitting in the deck with dd while DS plays next door. Either I'm going to have to leave and pick up some take out or it's cereal on the menu. Summer shandy sounds fabulous, I'm going to have to get some when I get groceries.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage
  • It is nearly 100 degrees here already. The house I use to live in had a swamp cooler and it was miserable. I hope your DH gets those window units installed soon! You definitely deserve a cold Summer Shandy!

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Leftover baked ziti for us. I've started to make it once a week because it lasts for 3 nights. Just call me lazy!
  • imagekjsmith9:
    Leftover baked ziti for us. I've started to make it once a week because it lasts for 3 nights. Just call me lazy!

Not lazy.Smart! Leftover italian or mexican is always better the next day.

imageimage

• Chinese food, its takeout night. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DH made a pizza with kale and feta.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversary

• Pork chops with a bbq rub and garlic quinoa...we got the pork pre-seasoned at the store and the quinoa came pre-flavored and just had to be boiled....the pork was great but i'm not that impressed with the quinoa....it had a funky aftertaste

BFP #1 12/02/11, M/C 12/08/11
    BFP #2 04/06/12, DD born 12/20/12
    BFP #3 06/09/14, M/C 06/15/14

• imageamberdb72:

imagekjsmith9:
    Leftover baked ziti for us. I've started to make it once a week because it lasts for 3 nights. Just call me lazy!

Not lazy.Smart! Leftover italian or mexican is always better the next day.

Always better the next day.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage
  • imageamberdb72:

What are the Dec.12 ladies making/having for dinner?

I have some shredded mexican chicken in the crock pot and will be getting some tortilla bowls to make taco salads with spanish rice on the side. I am STARVING and can't wait to eat. For a tasty beverage it will be washed down with a Summer Shandy. Beer

That sounds flippin amazing.

DH asked what was for dinner tonight and I said to look at the calendar. He looked and apparently I made today's dinner yesterday. So I asked him what should we have had yesterday, and he said pasta. Then said didn't we have pasta this weekend??

...Yes, but my tired mommy brain isn't very creative these days...I proceeded to tell him that if he didn't want pasta he can do the meal planning from now on. He said he was fine with pasta. So that's what we had, oh, and Red Lobster biscuits. 

Men. Ugh. 

My goofy little love. I love you Alexandra Marie.
  • DH made Mexican too! Pork carnitas with loads of fresh avocado and a Mexican beer to boot!

Anniversary g

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"