December 2012 Moms

Hells Kitchen

Does anyone watch this? I love Gordon Ramsey,I want to go eat in Hells Kitchen and hear him yell at people,lol. I know I may not get my dinner as the chefs seem to screw up a lot but the entertainment value would be worth it. I may be evil enough to complain just to hear him call someone a donkey. Maybe that should have been a FFFC,haha.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimage

Re: Hells Kitchen

• I LOVE Hell's Kitchen!!  And Gordon Ramsey in general. 

They have to reimburse people or something for not getting dinner after 3 hours and then closing the kitchen. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I watch it too (though have last night's on DVR). I've also been catching up on back episodes of Kitchen Nightmares -- It's not quite as entertaining, but similar in that he yells a lot. :)

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • I think I am a pretty good cook but I know I would cry a little if I ever had to cook him risotto.

imageimage

• I watch it too and looked up what you have to do to get tickets and reading about the process it doesn't sound as fun. Apparently you are stuck in your seat and can't go to the bathroom for hours.

Did you see his show on BBC where he went into a prison and taught the prisoners how to cook?

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversary

• I love the show too...I think it's funny watching him on Hell's Kitchen and the American Kitchen Nightmares vs watching Kitchen Nightmares on BBC...it's like night and day..he's so NICE on the BBC (but he swears a whole lot more). I am totally rooting for Mary (she reminds me of a good friend from college) and Zach

BFP #1 12/02/11, M/C 12/08/11
    BFP #2 04/06/12, DD born 12/20/12
    BFP #3 06/09/14, M/C 06/15/14

• imageArmyWife114:
    I LOVE Hell's Kitchen!!  And Gordon Ramsey in general. 

They have to reimburse people or something for not getting dinner after 3 hours and then closing the kitchen. 

I wondered about that too...from my research, it sounds like you don't actually pay to eat there...

https://www.quora.com/Hells-Kitchen-U-S-TV-show/How-much-does-it-cost-to-have-dinner-at-Hells-Kitchen-when-the-show-is-being-taped

BFP #1 12/02/11, M/C 12/08/11
    BFP #2 04/06/12, DD born 12/20/12
    BFP #3 06/09/14, M/C 06/15/14

• imagekerbear135:

imageArmyWife114:
    I LOVE Hell's Kitchen!!  And Gordon Ramsey in general. 

I wondered about that too...from my research, it sounds like you don't actually pay to eat there...

https://www.quora.com/Hells-Kitchen-U-S-TV-show/How-much-does-it-cost-to-have-dinner-at-Hells-Kitchen-when-the-show-is-being-taped

Huh, I would have figured you had to pay.  Besides the not being able to go to the bathroom for hours, and potentially not actually getting anything to eat, it wouldn't be so bad to have free food and free drinks with unlimited refills.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I love Hells Kitchen! DH and I PVR it and watch it together :) one of the few shows we agree on. I would also love to be one of those diners, it would definitely be good entertainment regardless of if you get food.
  • I will watch any show he makes. This current season of HC is pretty good, Nedra is by far my favorite.
    My goofy little love. I love you Alexandra Marie.
  • Yep! Love watching his shows
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageschumakr:
    I will watch any show he makes. This current season of HC is pretty good, Nedra is by far my favorite.

Nedra makes me LMAO. That chick is craaaaazy.

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"