June 2011 Moms
Options

Car feeling too small....

I drive an '08 Chevy Malibu, which is a decent sized car. However it's starting to feel cramped to me. I only have one son who will be two in June, but it just doesn't ever seem like there's room enough for everyone. We're looking at getting a Tahoe or a Yukon for more space and possibly more seating. Does anyone else have this issue? Or if you drive a Tahoe or a Yukon how do you like it?

Re: Car feeling too small....

• Options

I have a Kia Soul and my wife drives a PT Crusier.  These are both small mid-size SUV type cars and we don't have any problems with our son who will be two in June.  There is times when we have a fourth passenger and still don't have a problem.

I would look at more a mid-sized SUV before jumping to the large SUVs.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I've looked at midsize SUV's in the past, and I just didn't like them as much. Shortly before we conceived our son we looked at both a Traverse and an Acadia, and I liked neither. I'd like something optional third row seating that would still have cargo space.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That is quite a jump from a Malibu to a Yukon or Tahoe!  I had an '04 Malibu and going from that to a Jeep Grand Cherokee ('08) at the time was quite a huge difference.  I now have a '12 Grand Cherokee which has more space than the '08 did and I am in love and it is plenty of room for my family of three...lots of leg room, the car seat fits just fine, plenty of cargo space, etc..  A friend of mine recently got an '11 or '12 Durango (used) which is similar to the GC, but has a third row.  A co-worker leases a new Honda Pilot every so many years and loves it...it has the third row as well.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"