Multiples

what I wish I could post on FB:

Dear neighborhood children,

Please stop knocking on my door between 4:00 and 4:45 pm. Andrew and Addison cannot play until they have done their homework. Also, I am breastfeeding the babies. I am not in the mood to answer your questions about "boob bottles", nor was I particularly thrilled to learn that the third grade boys were discussing my "nickels." Please come back at 5:00!

Regards,
The grumpy mom

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: what I wish I could post on FB:

• lol I say go for it ;)
    God gave me a double portion for my inheritance with my little Mighty men :) 9/19/10 Baby A born at 1:47 am 6lbs 14oz, 20.5inches long. Baby B born at 3:20 am 6lbs 6oz, 19.5inches long. My double blessing!:)
  • and by 'go for it' I mean, post it on your front door? maybe not facebook...
    God gave me a double portion for my inheritance with my little Mighty men :) 9/19/10 Baby A born at 1:47 am 6lbs 14oz, 20.5inches long. Baby B born at 3:20 am 6lbs 6oz, 19.5inches long. My double blessing!:)
  • Loading the player...
  • imageHisBelovedPrincess:
    and by 'go for it' I mean, post it on your front door? maybe not facebook...

This is what I was thinking! Post a kind note on the front door. :)

• LOL, you should totally post that on your front door!!
    fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • imagekellibelle0417:

imageHisBelovedPrincess:
    and by 'go for it' I mean, post it on your front door? maybe not facebook...

This is what I was thinking! Post a kind note on the front door. :)

Haha. I say do it. But, I'm also that neighbor who chased after a teenager for dumping a whole bowl of my Halloween candy in his bag. I may or may not have been screaming, " You little delinquent!"
    TTC in 2009, Dx: Unexplained IF
    Three TI cycles (BFP...miscarriage), five IUI attempts and 2.5 IVF cycles later...BFP!!
    12dp5dt: 765; 15dp5dt: 1979; 17dp5dt: 3379...TWINS!!!!!
    Our perfect baby boys were born at 36w1d!! 

• I love this! I'm worried about this after our babies arrive. Luckily it will be fall/going into winter, but come spring & summer, our doorbell rings constantly for my 9 year old stepson.  I'm thinking of posting a sign on the door.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I plan on buying the lawn sign that says "you wake the twins, you're putting them back to sleep"
    Eat your food people. You are pregnant, not made of glass. ~PrimRoseMama
    The Benes Boys were born 9/3/13! woooo
    imageimage
  • kiwi443kiwi443 member
    Lol!
    J - 9/6/09 L and A - 1/17/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"