May 2013 Moms

Brenanigans?

Are you around? Has anyone heard from her? 

Re: Brenanigans?

• imageBeachy730:

I guess I missed something... 

• Loading the player...
  • Several posters and a mod recommended she chill out on the daily blog posting on here, after she was called out on it many times in FFFC.  She hasn't been back since.  
  • imageBeachy730:
    Several posters and a mod recommended she chill out on the daily blog posting on here, after she was called out on it many times in FFFC.  She hasn't been back since.  

Oh, ok. That's why I thought it was odd she hadn't been around, since she was such a profuse poster before.

Didn't mean to start any drama. I was just curious if she was doing ok.  

• I don't think any drama would ensue, I just feel like it's a beetlejuice situation since I'm sure she still lurks.  

She was also apparently in the middle of closing on a house so she could just be gone because of that.  But it's pretty coincidental with being told she needed a blog.   

• Like Beetlegeuse if we say her name 3 times she'll come back!
  • imagenola78:

imagekryshy123:
    Like Beetlegeuse if we say her name 3 times she'll come back!

Doesn't Candyman also come if you say his name three times? Or is it five times? 

I think it's five. Who's the one if you look in the mirror and say her name 3 times she comes to get you??
  • imagenola78:
    imagekryshy123:
    imagenola78:

imagekryshy123:

Doesn't Candyman also come if you say his name three times? Or is it five times? 

I think it's five. Who's the one if you look in the mirror and say her name 3 times she comes to get you??

I'm pretty sure that one actually is Brenanigans.

/ded
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagekryshy123:
    imagenola78:

imagekryshy123:

Bloody Mary.  

I was wondering where she's been too. And figured maybe she had finally seen the comments about her.  

BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagenola78:
    imagekryshy123:
    imagenola78:

imagekryshy123:

For the win!
  • imagenola78:
    imagekryshy123:
    imagenola78:

imagekryshy123:

<3 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagenola78:
    imagekryshy123:
    imagenola78:

imagekryshy123:

Bahahaha.  I thought she'd been posting under a different name?  Or there are just others like her.... 

• Thanks for asking this kmcd. I honestly wondered where she went because she went from one extreme to the other. She went from posting all day to absolutely nothing. 

If you are lurking out there brenanigans, I hope everything is alright.

Beetlejuice! 

• I am alive and kicking.... just moved, had some internet issues... etc.... haven't been on in a while.... buuuut.... yeah it's showtime... Devil j/k
  • kmcd23kmcd23 member

imagebrenanigans:
    I am alive and kicking.... just moved, had some internet issues... etc.... haven't been on in a while.... buuuut.... yeah it's showtime... Devil j/k

I'm glad everything is good! :) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"