October 2011 Moms

Testes Tuesday?

DH decided to take a mental health from work today to help finish some yard and house work.

Too bad he's driving me effing nuts! We went grocery shopping, and it was like having another child with me. He wanted this, needed that, and roamed aimlessly through the store. And for a guy knowledgeable about environmental issues, he sure likes to buy the most wasteful crap. He did actually manage to take the recycling out today.

imageimage
Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

Re: Testes Tuesday?

• I love DH but he is worse than me when it comes to decided on anything.

that is all 

• I told DH 2 weeks ago that I was volunteered, more like told, to work overtime this Sunday. He scheduled a guys trip for this weekend and already paid. My brother, our usual sitter, is gone this weekend. I asked Facebook if anyone was available. My passive aggressive MIL, instead of calling or texting me directly, had FIL call DH to see if I planned on asking her to come down. They are 4 hours away and will not come down for only one day, usually 2 or more days. MIL drives me nuts. As of right now it looks like I am going to be stuck with MIL all weekend by myself. DH is an asshat.
    photo
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • TMI, sex related -- fair warning!

Very unlike me, my sex drive has been way down for about a month. So have maybe had sexy time twice in the month -- maybe just once. Anyways, it's been awhile, so I decided to get myself "psyched" up to do it last night. Foreplay lasted for maybe 5 mintues, which was great and made me miss having sex, so I was just getting into it. I get on and two pumps later, he's done! WTF. I know it's been awhile, and so you were probably super sensitive DH, but ugh ...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagekujayhawkgirl:

TMI, sex related -- fair warning!

Very unlike me, my sex drive has been way down for about a month. So have maybe had sexy time twice in the month -- maybe just once. Anyways, it's been awhile, so I decided to get myself "psyched" up to do it last night. Foreplay lasted for maybe 5 mintues, which was great and made me miss having sex, so I was just getting into it. I get on and two pumps later, he's done! WTF. I know it's been awhile, and so you were probably super sensitive DH, but ugh ...

Two pump party for one, Mr. Kujay.  No one wants to show up for that celebration.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• imagemissyishere:
    imagekujayhawkgirl:

Two pump party for one, Mr. Kujay.  No one wants to show up for that celebration.

No joke. I'm tempted to go for it again tonight, because I was really getting into it and now I want it. But I don't want a big freakin' let down again.

• imagePappsMcgee:
    imagemissyishere:
    imagekujayhawkgirl:

::gigglesnort::

Sorry Kujay :(

I know, I want to laugh, too. I just had to share ... I guess I just needed a pity-party.

• Tell him to celebrate Masturbation May early today to prepare for tonight, Kujay. 

imageimage

• imagekujayhawkgirl:
    imagemissyishere:
    imagekujayhawkgirl:

No joke. I'm tempted to go for it again tonight, because I was really getting into it and now I want it. But I don't want a big freakin' let down again.

I say give it another go around and no foreplay for him lol

DH has fast days when its been awhile

I actually went through the same experience at 34 weeks pregnant with Levi, I cried like a baby after DH finished as I was just getting into it.  

• imagemissyishere:
    Tell him to celebrate Masturbation May early today to prepare for tonight, Kujay. 

Bwahaha ... maybe I should celebrate that myself. Wink

• imagemrsgabus:
    imagekujayhawkgirl:
    imagemissyishere:
    imagekujayhawkgirl:

I say give it another go around and no foreplay for him lol

DH has fast days when its been awhile

I actually went through the same experience at 34 weeks pregnant with Levi, I cried like a baby after DH finished as I was just getting into it.  

I like the reasoning you and Papps have about just being quick last night and hopefully it will last longer tonight!

I felt like crying last night because I was so disappointed, but I didn't want him to feel bad since there's so much stress right now with moving and honestly, I was really too tired to care too much at the time.

• I went shopping with my bff on Sunday morning/afternoon. I knew DH would hassle and rush me if I left him with E, so I arranged for my mom to come watch her so that DH could work on her playroom upstairs. Did he knock out the bad patch of plaster? Did he paint? Did he pull up the $hitty carpet? NOPE. He farted around, went to Home Depot, and worked on deleting files from a computer we want rid of. Ummmm - I think we can mess with the computer after E goes to bed. We cannot knock out a wall after E goes to bed. DUMBA$$!
                                   Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Does anyone else's DH seem to pick and choose when they parent?  I went to the mall alone this weekend during DS's naptime so MH really only had to watch him for about an hour and a half.  When I got home he just disappeared- watching TV in another room, reading a magazine.... After dinner, I did bath and then we played and MH would pop in here and there and then go back to watching "Dog the Bounty Hunter" for Pete's sake!  Then he shows up at bedtime and announces he'll do the bottle and put DS to bed.  Oh, now you show up for the easy part?!  I just wonder what MH would do if I just disappeared from playing with him and DS and he came and found me laying on the bed reading a magazine! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Oh Amy I totally feel your pain! DH becomes super dad whenever people are visiting but god forbid he entertain her while I'm making dinner. He just let's her stand at the gate to the kitchen crying while he plays video games. This after we've repeatedly had the "no video games until she's in bed" conversation.
  • Did I hear someone say Masturbation May?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• imagelisamonkee11:
    Oh Amy I totally feel your pain! DH becomes super dad whenever people are visiting but god forbid he entertain her while I'm making dinner. He just let's her stand at the gate to the kitchen crying while he plays video games. This after we've repeatedly had the "no video games until she's in bed" conversation.

Oh totally!  It's funny if we are around other people he will do everything!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagethetheisens:
    Did I hear someone say Masturbation May?

You bet I did. I can hear the buzzing now...

imageimage

• imagemissyishere:
    imagethetheisens:

Well, at least now I have an excuse. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• imagethetheisens:

imagemissyishere:
    imagethetheisens:

Well, at least now I have an excuse. 

Uh, who needs an excuse??
  • I bought a cheapo bike to ride to work and school and get a bit of exercise. I'm all excited about it, but DH doesn't want me to because it will make me get home slightly later and he is tired and needs help with the kids. MOFO, what do you think I do 9 months out of the year while you work nights?! I SINGLE PARENT. I go to work, I go to school and take care of two kids WITH NO HELP. 

SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUP. 

Richard Simmons gif
  • My mother is here and her usual sunny self. My husband has closed himself in his office and works. There has been no meal together yet and he has not talked to her at all.
    While I understand why and totally get it, it leaves me at meal time alone with two kids, because my mother is useless. Also, since they ignore each other pretty much, they both talk to me at the same time in two languages and they drive me nuts.

I don't like her either. But fruck, you are the bigger person, so act like it.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageRichard Slap:
    I bought a cheapo bike to ride to work and school and get a bit of exercise. I'm all excited about it, but DH doesn't want me to because it will make me get home slightly later and he is tired and needs help with the kids. MOFO, what do you think I do 9 months out of the year while you work nights?! I SINGLE PARENT. I go to work, I go to school and take care of two kids WITH NO HELP.nbsp;SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUP.nbsp;

Well, your name is D!ck Slap after all. Show him what's up.

imageimage

• Dh's day off and my day off coincided for the first time in weeks. Dd woke us up early so we thought we'd go out to breakfast. I got up and got myself and dd ready and dh was still in bed. He whined that he was too tired to get up. Dd and I went to breakfast alone and he had the nerve to call and ask if I was bringing him food home. I brought him nothing.
  • imageamyc216:

imagelisamonkee11:
    Oh Amy I totally feel your pain! DH becomes super dad whenever people are visiting but god forbid he entertain her while I'm making dinner. He just let's her stand at the gate to the kitchen crying while he plays video games. This after we've repeatedly had the "no video games until she's in bed" conversation.

Oh totally!  It's funny if we are around other people he will do everything!

Sounds very, very familiar.
                                   Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"