November 2012 Moms

Touchy feely

Benjamin recently started grabbing our faces while he's lying down and pulling himself close with an open mouth and like eating our face. He isn't hungry because often it's after eating when we are playing. I think it's adorable and I love it. Haha. Just not sure what he's trying to accomplish. Anyone else?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Touchy feely

• Yes!  F does this lately.  The cutest is when he grabs onto DH's beard. He does it a lot in the morning when I put him in bed with DH while I wash up.

He only does it to people he knows.  Like he'll do it with me, DH, my SIL, and my mom.  All people he sees a lot. 

Awwww now I miss him soo much!!

"A new baby is like the beginning of all things--wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Yes! K does this all the time especially when I give her kisses and smoosh her cheek... it's like she tries to give them back.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh yes! N does this all the time. He likes the chin the best. Haha.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers 46808 845377924360 2036704678 n

WIMG950372 1

• I LOVE it when W does this - nothing cuter than sloppy baby kisses :)
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagekiraliz2:

Like this? LOL.

Adorable!

"A new baby is like the beginning of all things--wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Yeah Z does this and we call him baby zombie face eater :). To me he starts out giving kisses and then just goes into full on face eating :). Last night, he was "giving me kisses" then proceeds to lick my face. I think he's really going to turn into a face eater :). Later that night, he tasted all of fingers and decided the pointer finger was the most delicious and proceeded to chew on it. I'm a little worried :)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageLuckyMissus:
    imagekiraliz2:

Like this? LOL.

Adorable!

This is too cute! Yep that's it. You know I bet he is trying to mimic kisses. Since we are constantly doing that. I love this.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • C does this when he is sleepy, he literally sticks his fingers in my mouth and then konks out!
  • Asa loves to grab our face. I love it :)

• My LO does this as well as sticking her fingers in my mouth or holding my mouth shut. I guess she doesn't like my singing :)
    party-fails-crunk-critters-catnips-a-hell-of-a-drug Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker (formerly TTGP poster abfromva)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"