February 2012 Moms
Options

What do you have to do?

What do you have to do every day? (totally stole this from another board)

For me, I have to have the toliet paper unroll from the top and I absolutely have to put chapstick on and use the bathroom before I go to bed.  

BabyFetus Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What do you have to do?

• Options

Make my bed.

Wash any dishes in the sink or load the dishwasher. I feel like my house is filthy if those two things are not done.

You know there is an ingredient in chapstick and is addicting which is why some people HAVE to apply it religiously.

• Options

When I wear sandals, I always have to wash my feet before going to bed. I wash my hands when we come home from somewhere and about every hour of the day...I'm not a germophobe, but I do like clean hands!

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagepinkshades05:
    When I wear sandals, I always have to wash my feet before going to bed. I wash my hands when we come home from somewhere and about every hour of the day...I'm not a germophobe, but I do like clean hands!

I wash my hands a lot too, especially when we get home from somewhere! And for the exact same reason, I just like clean hands.
    I also have to do the dishes, make the bed, brush my teeth before I leave the house, put Anna's toys away, put all clean laundry away, and do general straightening.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageMar5195:
    Make my bed.
    Wash any dishes in the sink or load the dishwasher. I feel like my house is filthy if those two things are not done.
    You know there is an ingredient in chapstick and is addicting which is why some people HAVE to apply it religiously.

I can totally see there be an addicting ingredient!! DH says I have a problem
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I have to have coffee and have a clean kitchen when I go to bed! 
    BFP 2/14/11 MC 2/28/11 BFP #2- 6/12/11- Austin born 2/22/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I have to shower every day. I can't stand feeling oily and icky.

My dishes need to be in the dishwasher and the toys have to be put away before I go to bed. 

January2014 Blog ** Admin to the January 2014 FB group!
  • Options
    I have to use the bathroom and put on lotion right before bed. I don't care if it has only been 10 minutes since the last time I did both things, I have to do them again.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    212 Facebook Admin.
  • Options
    I have to wash my face, brush my teeth and go to the bathroom as soon as I get up and right before I go to bed!
    "Before cancer I just lived, now I LIVESTRONG"- Lance Armstrong. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am super routine, but I won't walk you through my whole day. I have to straighten up my house (dishes, putting things away) before I sit down to relax after Colton goes to bed. I also have to check yahoo mail every morning when I get to work, even though it's mainly junk mail.

My Colton...Growing up so fast!

And Coralee, his baby sister...On the way!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I have to take a shower every morning to feel awake, I have to use the bathroom right before I go to bed (this one is even more important now that I am pregnant.. otherwise i will wake up twice at night instead of just once) and i have to pick up my kitchen / family room (i cant stand toys and dishes being left out).  I would like to make my bed but my DH gets up after me so that would mean making the bed at 6 pm when I get home from work just to get back in at 10 pm so feels like a waste of time.
    IVF #1 - DS #1 Born 2/5/12 IVF #2 - Egg Retrieval 2/14, Embryo Transfer 2/17, BFP 2/28/13 Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"