Stay at Home Moms

mowing the lawn

The guy next door is moving the lawn.
1St of all he started at like 645 this morning.
2Nd he is using a lawn mower that you have to plug in. Wtf?!
3Rd he has no idea what he is doing. Hes having a really hard time. Hes cutting in like patches instead of lines and just looks ridiculous.
3Rd his blade is way to low and instead of green lawn it is now nice and brown.
And did i mention he started at 645 in the morning !

Re: mowing the lawn

• Do you have sound ordinances in your area?  My city says no lawn mowers before 8am.  
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I had no clue a low mower could even plug in. Seems silly to me. And that would annoy me.
  • Loading the player...
  • Why would you want a lawn mower that plugs in? Wouldn't that be more of a hassle?

• We used to have an electric lawn mower that plugged in. In fact LOTS of people in the city here do. It was perfect because we lived in an urban neighborhood and had a pretty small lawn. Way more environmentall friendly. Unfortunately we only live a few blocks from that house but our current yard is too big for a plug in mower.

They're also much quieter than gas powered mowers. Still wouldn't want to hear it at 6:45am but better than a gas one. 

• That would be annoying at 7 in the morning. I have never seen a plug in lawn mower, but I have seen plug in weed eaters and our previous neighbor had an old school human powered reel mower. We had pretty decent sized yards in that neighborhood too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"