Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Bottle

My son will only drink liquids from a bootle, we've tried sippy cups, straws, regular cups with no luck, he just pushes them away

Re: Bottle

• Options
    Did you try the NUK sippy cup with the nipple that's really soft like a bottle? That worked for us before we got him to drink from a harder spout. Also, we had a spill proof Playtex sippy cup. We took the spill proof piece out and that made it easier for him to drink. Hope that helps.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagekbruington:
    There are a ton of posts exactly like this that might have good info for you.

If you're going to be snarky you might as well link it for her, otherwise you don't have to reply. This board is for questions, people come in at different phases and based on the sole fact that she posted, I'm guessing she didn't see the other posts about similar things.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I agree with PP, we have tried a lot of sippy cups and DS only seems to like the NUK. Also, like PP said, our pedi recommended when we were first trying the sippy cup to remove the "leak proof" piece. My LO didn't know he had to suck on it like a bottle at first so he couldn't get anything out of it. After he figured it out by it being easier to pour out after removing that piece, he drinks form it like a champ. We know have the leak proof part back in. It will be a mess for a little while but LO should catch on. GL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"