August 2013 Moms

Wtf?

Can I just say that out of boredom I read this entire thread and now I feel brain dead?  ;)

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/73691050.aspx

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gif

Re: Wtf?

• I was looking at this earlier when it was posted in 2nd tri.

I love that she started changing the story once realizing that people were giving her nothing but crap. Then changed it more. At one point she says her mom wants to throw her a $5000 shower and then in another post the reason she wants to host her own shower is because her mom has no money.

Lilypie Maternity tickers

<3 Mama to 2 girls - H&I <3
  • I read that one this morning.
    imageimageimageimage

• Loading the player...
  • It's not clicky so I can't look but, I assume you are talking about the baby shower thread in 2nd tri.
  • Dammit, i was gonna close the window to do my project and now i have look it up!
  • imageWashingtonQueen:
    It's not clicky so I can't look but, I assume you are talking about the baby shower thread in 2nd tri.

Hahaha. I am. i can't figure out how to make it clicky on my iPad. I need to look into that. 

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gif
  • And now I'm off the the 2nd tri board. Can't be left out of the craziness. ;
       image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    photo s622_zps5a9557e5.jpg photo 7ed57166-3187-446e-8404-f2ef169fe40f_zps238c4d05.jpg photo s620_zps504f3ce2.jpg
  • I'm embarassed to say that I read through the majority of that thread.  At one point doesn't everyone realize they're beating a dead horse?
    photo crunchy_zps41233998.gifimagephoto crunchy_zps41233998.gif
    My baby is ONE!!

• I read all of it.... I now need a nap
    photo df19160f-bf4d-4b1a-aa18-f922c7344247.jpgphoto 6650edf4-b52e-4beb-a3cd-6bdc9480c61c.jpg
    ~may siggy challenge~

photo IMG_20140501_070346.gif photo IMG_20140501_071323.gif
  • Omg... I stopped at page 3 im mobile at the moment and must say WOW! Goodness that one is a disaster zone. Complete madness.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hot mess

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • i started reading it, it made my head hurt. she is thicker than my stomach fat.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• whew I couldn't read all that. Got to page 2 and got a headache. If the OP didn't reply to every post it probably would have ended much sooner. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TTC since July 2011
    HSG normal in May 2012 followed by three unmonitored clomid cycles unsuccessful
    Unexplained female infertility (My husband apparently has super sperm)
    IUI # 1 Nov 24
    BFP Dec 8! EDD Aug 17th, due to Preeclampsia and HELLP, Kylie Penelope was born July 30th!

• I LOVE watching Prim go off on someone. I take secret delight watching her tear a poster to pieces.

Embarrassed 

• imagecrogers19:
    i started reading it, it made my head hurt. she is thicker than my stomach fat.

Bahahaha!
       image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    photo s622_zps5a9557e5.jpg photo 7ed57166-3187-446e-8404-f2ef169fe40f_zps238c4d05.jpg photo s620_zps504f3ce2.jpg
  • imageTurtleMomma:

I LOVE watching Prim go off on someone. I take secret delight watching her tear a poster to pieces.

Embarrassed 

THIS!! haha between her and bliss berry they make me smile 

• imagennikki10:
    imageTurtleMomma:

I LOVE watching Prim go off on someone. I take secret delight watching her tear a poster to pieces.

Embarrassed 

THIS!! haha between her and bliss berry they make me smile 

Whew! Glad I'm not the only one... Big Smile

• IDK I wouldn't personally accept a $5k fugly sweater. That's at least $4500 that could be in my kid's college fund.
    Then again, my mom would understand that so I guess I can't relate.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"