May 2012 Moms

Milk and nightime waking

I posted a similar question a while ago but now that I am starting to transition to WCM I have questions again.  My LO will still wake sometimes in the night, down a bottle of formula, and go back to sleep.  I was hoping he would have outgrown this by now though.  Sometimes he will sleep straight through the night and other times he wakes at 2, 3 or 4am.  When he starts all WCM he shouldn't be waking in the night for a bottle, right?  By this time he should be weaned from this, correct?  Any advice? I don't remember having to give my DD a bottle of WCM in the middle of the night. He will drink 18-24oz of formula still from morning to night if that helps. He also eats 3 meals per day with some snacks in between.
Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersimageimageimage

Re: Milk and nightime waking

• Thanks for the encouragement.  I am glad other babies are doing this too.  I must have been spoiled with my DD sleeping great starting at 3 months.  His nights of sleeping all the way through give me hope and lead me to believe he isn't waking out of habit because it's not the same time every time.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersimageimageimage
  • So glad you posted this!  This is us too...still waking here and there for a night bottle...more of an early am bottle I guess but still the same concept.
  • Loading the player...
  • My 2.5 year old still wakes up at night and needs a drink. We are only giving water now since he's at the 50 for weight but when he was still at the 20 I gave him wcm. He's in the 90 for height and so super active there wasn't enough time to cram enough calories in during the day.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"