February 2013 Moms

Recc your baby lotion

DS has very dry and sensitive skin on his arms and legs. I'm using both aveeno the regular blue one and yes to carrots. Neither are doing the trick. Any reccs for lotion and body wash I should try? It's not eczema but I was thinking of trying aveeno eczema .

Re: Recc your baby lotion

• We just used aquaphor with DD. Coconut oil was also suggested. Now we use an organic lotion I found at Target. Can't remember the name but it's a yellow bottle. Aveeno eczema made her skin worse...
  • Coconut oil, DH has horrible dry skin and his dermatologist said to not use lotion as it tells the skin that it doesn't need to try and fix the dryness, coconut oil is apparently much better.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Screen Shot 2012-11-15 at 8.25.16 AM
  • Loading the player...
  • I haven't noticed any skin issues with my LO, but we use Avalon Organics (that I got on mega-sale). I like it well enough :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • We use California Baby but I have also heard coconut oil works great. 
    "Always remember there was nothing worth sharing like the love that let us share our name"

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Love coconut oil and Earth Mama Angel Baby products.  We have their baby oil blend and vanilla orange baby lotion.  Totally smells like a creamsicle. :D  Love it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"