May 2013 Moms

Cramping

I am 37 weeks 3 days and all day I've had period like cramps that arent very painful at all and a few painful BH in there.
Anyone had an experience like this? What happend?

Re: Cramping

• normal.
    He melts me...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Calvin Francis
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have been having this for the past week or so. It's especially bad today!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP #2 9/5/2012 -- Born 5/20/2013 -- Welcome, rainbow baby!
    BFP #1 1/24/12 -- No HB 2/16/12 -- Misoprostol 3/10/12
    image image image
  • Loading the player...
  • Yup. Lots of cramps. Normal. 
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Yep same thing with me last week.
  • MmW36MmW36 member

I think it's normal. I've had painful BH starting around week 30, and all that did was make me second guess my med-free birth plan. Haha. I just started having period-like cramps today-- not the most fun feeling, but I've been seeing people post about period-like cramps for a good while now.  

Drink lots of water and try to relax. :) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • If they become timeable or if you are worried call your doc.  Otherwise, take it easy and drink lots of water.
  • imagebotanicalbliss:
    If they become timeable or if you are worried call your doc.  Otherwise, take it easy and drink lots of water.

I was just going to say the same thing.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm glad you posted this. I'm 37 weeks 1 day and feel the same way!
  • Had some this weekend...went to the doctor today and she thinks it was from being too busy and not drinking enough water. Stay hydrated :) 

• I called dr on this and she said normal too...if you can time it or the intenseness gets worse to call her back...Otherwise water rest/walk around a little if possible...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yes, your body is gearing up. Totally normal. Drink some water and lay down. 
    imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm 37 weeks 1 day and all of a sudden this started with me today. I was at the Dr today and she said that its good, our bodies are preparing.
  • imageGradMommyToBe:

imagebotanicalbliss:
    If they become timeable or if you are worried call your doc.  Otherwise, take it easy and drink lots of water.

I was just going to say the same thing.  

Yes, and think longer, stronger, and closer together!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"