April 2013 Moms

Nicknames

What nicknames do you have for LO?

For Logan, we have Mr. Fussypants.

For Alexa, we have Giada and Griz. Her head is in the 47th percentile but her weight and height are less than 10th percentile, so she reminds me of Giada deLaurentis. DH calls her Griz as in Grizzly Bear because she's such a voracious eater.

Our kids are going to hate us.
imageimage
TTC #1 since May 2010. BFP #1 - 5/31/10; m/c on 7/22/10
Started seeing RE in August 2011
5 IUIs: BFN; IVF #1 - Success! BFP - 7/25/12 Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Nicknames

• Lol love them.  We call Ethan Mr. Fussy Nopants (he's clothesless most of the time).  When he's really in a mood, his official title becomes Stormaggedon, Dark Lord of Everything (from Doctor Who; I'm a nerd) :)

"A man walking backwards does not see what lies ahead, only what he is leaving behind."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1-7/22/12 EDD: 4/8/13 It's a Boy!! Born 3/30/13
    BFP #2 2/3/14 EDD: 10/15/14 - My Chart
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• There are stories behind these nicknames, but I call her goose, goosie loosie, goose button and foot button... :

Or sweet baby, baby girl, baby Mia, sweetie heart, amount others!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I call M Nugget, Sassy pants, baby girl, or sweet pea. However I also call our dog, named Izzie, Bug when I refer to her. I stink at nicknames.
  • We call my nephew jax "The Mandingo"
  • Halle is "Halligator" because she is a snappy one.

Isla is "islaphant" because she is a tank. We won't tell her that that was her nickname haha
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We call our daughter Caitlin Catie for short. But I call her "turtle" because she does this thing where she stretches her head up and back and makes a funny face, it reminds me of a turtle stretching its head up :) I also call her "diva" because she's quite the drama queen.
  • We call Ella when she is in her mood cruELLA..Mommy's girls..princess..tarzana my husbands thing with her since birth.
  • We call my DD Reggie or Reginald.  Not sure how my husband got that from Reagan, but it stuck.

I call DS Mister, because he looked like an old man when he was born. DH calls him Scoopy Coop (his name is Cooper). 

BFP #1: 5-14-2010, DD born 1-22-2011
    BFP #2: 4-20-2012, Natural MC 5-1-2012
    BFP #3: 7-19-2012, DS born 3-27-2013
    BFP #4: 9-13-2014, MMC discovered 10-27-14 at 10w, d&c on 11-6-14 

• I love all these nick names...I call Ethan EJ or my Pudding Pop...sometimes I call him pumpkin

Baby on Board - My Blog 

Anniversary

• I call LO buttery bunz because when he poops it smells like buttered popcorn. His pedi said its from the fenugreek lol or Funny Face because he loves that old country song by Donna Fargo

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Fusspot, pumpkin, kiddo, pretty girl, Reese's pieces
    Married 6/4/11
    Reese born 3/23/13
    Due 9/14/16

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I call Scarlett Toots Magoo because she's always farting.
    image BabyFetus Ticker
  • Norah gets Norah, nors, norsie, snores, Norah the explorer, big girl, mopsy, poppet, cheeky beaky, gorgeous girl.
    Nellie gets nell, nells, mine nellie, baby girl, missy, Nellie Ruth, nell bell,
    Also, they are actually named Eleanor and Penelope, so they live by nicknames!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
    imageimageimage
  • imagetondraluv:
    I call LO buttery bunz because when he poops it smells like buttered popcorn. His pedi said its from the fenugreek lol or Funny Face because he loves that old country song by Donna Fargo

I love it! My girl's poops smell like buttered popcorn too! So funny :
  • imageheddy79:
    I call Scarlett Toots Magoo because she's always farting.

Awwe this is my favorite! Soo cute :
  • Funny post! I call DD tooter, poopy pants, Daley girl and baby girl.

DS gets grumpy Gus lately! But mostly mister or by his actual name.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Jonah is JJ or in Ellie and Brooke's world nah-nah(they call bananas that too) Jonah Baby is another one
    Married to Brandon since 2/14/06
    Twin Girls born on January 1st 2012:Brooklyn Avery(Brooke) & Eliana Meredith(Ellie)
    Ellie and Brooke both have Juvenile Diabetes
    Adopted a Brother and Sister in January of 2012
    Levi Ryan-October 25th 2007 and Caroline Paige(Carly)-July 23rd 2009
    Jonah Samuel born April 21st 2013
    Expecting Baby #6-June 2014!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"