February 2012 Moms

Just for fun...Names

Are there any bumpies in our group that you think you might "steal" their LOs name for your next LO(or some version of it)?

I'm not naming another LO at the moment(and who knows if I ever will) but I like Hadley or Hattie.  And Ramona has really grown on me. Not a name I would've normally picked/liked for my taste but it's grown on me.

Care to share?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Just for fun...Names

• Parker and Jackson...I really didn't like either one before this board!  I love Parker for a girl though (sadly, DH says no) and Jackson is quickly becoming my favorite boy name.

Natalie is a favorite too and I would totally use it if we had another girl!

Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• Asher has really grown on me. It was totally NMS, but seeing it daily has warmed me up to it.

I've ALWAYS loved Ben and Emma, but DH doesn't like their popularity. 

January2014 Blog ** Admin to the January 2014 FB group!
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMrMrsandBaby:

I love Parker for a girl though 

Oh yes, Parker is on my girl name list!!!  Even before the board!

• We have already decided to use the name Audrey if our next ones a girl!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We're considering Landon for a boy. It was a name I liked when I was younger but kind of forgot about it until seeing a Feb baby with it.
  • Jameson. If we have another boy, I'm 95% sure his name will be Jameson. I had heard it while I was pregnant and really liked it but we were sooooo set on Jackson. Then I started posting on here (instead of lurking) and saw we have a Jameson on here and now I love it more and more. Our girl name is Addison but we recently went on a vacation and we came across this small, small town in the middle of nowhere and I fell in love with the town name. Emery. Then it clicked that someone here has an Emery and now I'm so confused on Addison and Emery. Ugh. FWP. 
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Our boy name is Eli. Audra was going to be Eli if she was a boy. Technically we had it picked before the board, but since Jldubb has Eli it's kind of stealing a name :) Our name if the next one is a girl is most likely going to be Isla and I know we don't have one of those.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 

BFP #1 6-8-11 EDD 2-19-12. DD born 2-3-12 via induction due to pre-e.
    BFP #2 9-7-13 EDD 5-22-14. It's a GIRL! DD#2 is on her way.
  • Amelia and Alice. They were kind of in the back of my mind, but seeing them on here has made me like them so much! They are at the top of the pack.

• I think someone on the board has a cici, we would spell it Cece if we decide to have another and its a girl.
  • I love Fischer and Walker. But our last name ends in -er so I'm thinking that won't work.
  • I loving the love for Eli!  And I don't care if anyone uses it - it's an awesome name! Wink

ETA: Not that it should matter if I care, but it was said that it'd be name stealing and I don't see it that way at all.

January2014 Blog ** Admin to the January 2014 FB group!
  • I have always loved Benjamin, but I don't like the way it sounds with my last name. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"