Pregnant after a Loss

~*~*~May PGAL check in~*~*~

Many T&Ps for Quigley!!

Congrats to our newest mommies BekW2009 and Wmorgan003 adding some pink to the mix of outside babies.

Good luck to Petra Scheduled for c/s TODAY! And Nola c/s scheduled for Thursday!

This is a check-in for anyone pregnant after a loss. Being pregnant after a loss comes with a lot of emotions and, while we're thrilled to be here, it's scary as well. Hopefully we can use this check-in to find support and friendship in other women going through a similar experience.

Any updates or appointments coming up that you'd like to share?

QOTW ? Take home outfits.  Tell us a little bit about yours?  Are you still looking?  Bonus points for PIP if you can!

Dmbabe67 ? current EDD 5/4/2013(Blue)

Bananers ? current EDD 5/5/2013 (Blue)

KLJ3 ? current EDD 5/6/2013 (Blue)

Gregermis ? current EDD 5/8/2013 (Green)

Nola78 ? current EDD 5/9 (CS 5/2)(Pink)

PetraStoneGirl ? current EDD 5/19 (c/s 4/29)(Pink)

AlishaPreggo2012 ? current EDD 5/14/2013 (Blue)

Besoul ? current EDD 5/15/2013

Annarussell05 ? current EDD 5/17/2013 (Pink)

WAis4Ris ? current EDD 5/18/2013 (Blue)

Pnutg ? current EDD 5/20/2013 (Blue)

AudUy ? current EDD 5/20/201 (green)

Delino ? current EDD 5/21/2013 (Pink)

April ? current EDD 5/21/2013 (Blue)

Tuffytiff ? current EDD 5/23/2013(Pink)

Albah ? current EDD 5/23/2013 (Blue)

Lavril ? current EDD 5/24/2013

Cgiles1208 ? current EDD 5/25/2013(Pink)

HimandMeplus3 ? current EDD 5/27/2013 (Blue)

HoolahZinger ? current EDD 5/28/2013 (Blue)

Cdnbird11 ? current EDD 5/29/2013(Pink)

JenJen2209 ? current EDD 5/31/2013 (Blue)

Labor Buddies!
BekW2009 - Annarussell05
Dmbabe67 - April
Bananers ? Pnutg
KLJ3 ? Wais4Ris
AudUy - Albah
Gregermis ? PetraStoneGirl
Nola78 ? Delino
Wmorgan003- HimandMeplus3 - HoolahZinger
Dillngr9 ? Lavril
Rachel Goldstein ? krwact
Tuffytiff - Cdnbird11
AlishaPreggo2012 - Cgiles1208
Besoul - JenJen2209

New Mommies!
Rachel Goldstein ? 2 boys born 3/29
Krwact ? baby boy born 4/8
Dillngr9 ? baby boy born 4/11

BekW2009 ? baby girl born 4/20

Wmorgan003 ? 2 girls born 4/25

TTC #1 Since 4/2010, Cycle 30
Positive for HLA-B27, I'm a mutant :p
Testing - Me ok, gluten issue? DH - borderline count, low motility
4/28/11 IUI#1 = BFP!(5/25), EDD 2/2/12 - m/c 5w3d
7/3, 7/31, 9/25 - IUI#2-4=BFN
IVF#1 - 1 blast = BFP!! (12/30), EDD 9/9/12, confirmed c/p 4w2d
FET#1 3/2/12 - 2 blasts =BFP!! EDD 11/18/12, us#1 = twins! Confirmed m/c 5w6d
4/20-surprise BFP and another c/p 4w2d
FET#2 7/16/12 - 2 blasts = BFN
FET#3 8/20/12 - 1 blast - BFP!! Beta #1-2=177, 354
1st u/s 5w6d, one beautiful little HB :), 2nd u/s 146bpm
baby girl born 5/10/13

TTC#2 since 12/17/2014, Cycle 8
Repeat Testing...FSH=12, AMH=3.8, AFC=28. 
IUI#5 5/10/15- c/p?
IVF#2 8/19/15 - cancelled due to cysts
IVF#2 take two 10/2015 - 5 blasts frozen
FET#4 12/11/2015 - BFN - 4 blasts remaining
FET#5 2/18/16 - BFP!!!  Beta1-3, 126, 250, 745!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tons of love and ((hugs)) to my IF sister NMscubagirl

Re: ~*~*~May PGAL check in~*~*~

• Any updates or appointments coming up that you'd like to share? Had my appointment last Thursday and got my first cervical check and I am completely closed, I'll get my gbs results this Thursday at my next appointment.

QOTW ? Take home outfits.  Tell us a little bit about yours?  Are you still looking?  Bonus points for PIP if you can!

Our main one is a pale pink gown with lace bows on the front and a matching hat and blanket...then I'm bringing a bigger size outfit, I haven't decided what though. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
                            Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                           BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                      It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                               * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
  • SO many T&Ps for Quigley. I've been thinking about her and her family all weekend <3

Holy cow, baby day for Petra and soon to be baby day for Nola!  Good luck to BOTH of you ladies! :)

Updates: Not much on the updates here. My OB decided at last week's appointment to keep me on bedrest for one more week. So hopefully by this Thursday I'll be off of it. He's given me permission to start doing more activities than I previously had been, though, so I've been getting some things organized. I had a dental scare on Friday, thought I had a tooth infection. Lots of pain keeping me up overnight :( Got in to see the Dentist, she filled a cavity, I may potentially need a root canal if the pain continues but so far so good. She also gave me some antibiotics, because she says there very well could be an infection starting that she can't see, and she'd rather not risk it. I agree. :P Only now, I get my GBS screen done on Thursday, so that might mess with the results.

QOTW: Our outfit is a white and red/orange dress. It's so darn adorable. We have it in two sizes just in case, and we've also packed a onsie/pant outfit because we're really not sure what the weather will be like (it was +17 yesterday, and today it's +3 and snowing :( ). Here's a picture of the dress!!!

First M/C - March 2006, pregnancy not known about.
    BFP#1 03/17/12 DD 11/09/12 Missed MC 05/14/12 (No growth past 9wk1d) D&C 05/22/12
    Removal of Ovarian Cyst 07/27/12
    BFP#2 09/17/12 DD 05/29/13 STICK BABY STICK!

PgAL MARCH SIGGY CHALLENGE: PET SHAMING

imageBabyFetus Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats to the new moms and about to be new moms! Can't believe we're here!!!

I had my first internal this morning. Cervix is high, long, thick, firm and closed shut. He said if I want to avoid a c/s I should start evening primrose, nipple stimulation and lots of sex. Uh huh...sure.

QOTW...I have 4 outfits packed in her bag. A dress and long sleeved and short sleeves onesies because I don't know what the weather will be. Another supercute outfit with a flowery skirt and a tshirt with bows on it and then 2 jumpers I guess you can call them. As well as headbands to go with all of these outfits. I packed for her like I pack for me. Since I don't know what the weather will be or what mood I'll be in, she had to have options. For myself I packed sweatpants. She'll be the stylin one.

ETA: My OB goes by my LMP for my due date and today said he'll induce if I get to 40w. So my due date is actually 5/17. I had drilled 5/21 into my head for so long that I've just started accepting this in the past few weeks.
    3 ectopic pregnancies (EDD's 1/30/12-tube removed, 6/2/12-methotrexate and 10/2/12-methotrexate)
    IVF and Natural FET resulted in BFN's and a hole in our wallets
    Natural BFP #4 on 9/7/12 gave us our miracle on 5/18/13
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • pnutgpnutg member
    Good luck today, Petra!

As of Friday, I am 2cm dilated, cervix is soft and the Dr could feel his head. I've been having a lot of BH as well. I'm just excited for him to get here soon...just not too soon. He's estimated to be 6 lbs now via u/s.

I'm packing a nb sleeper and a 0 to 3 mo sleeper, both with matching hats.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • AlbahAlbah member

So excited for Petra and Nola!!! I can't believe we have reached this point in our pregnancy!!

I have an Ob appointment on Wednesday to have my group B done and they will be assessing my vaginal varicose veins that day....freaking out about that!! I've been feeling "ok", some days better than others. Definitely feeling more tired and slower. BH contractions have become more frequent, my belly has dropped some which scares me a little since they say that with subsequent pregnancies you don't usually drop until labor is very near. I have a few days to full term and for some reason I have been nesting sooner than with my other 2. 

QOTW: I have a few comfy outfits set up for him and don't plan to choose which one will be the "take home" until the time comes. They are different sizes so a lot depends on how big he is. I took a couple  of preemie and newborn outfits. (Yup, my 6 lb babies swam in the newborn clothes so I brought some preemie just in case). 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    BFP #3: 01/28/12, EDD: 09/23/12, MMC (BO), D&C 2/16/12 at 6.5 wks
    BFP #4: 05/23/12, EDD: 01/31/12, Early MC at 5 wks

RPL Workup: + LPD (7DPO Prog = 7.8, Endometrial Bx = out of phase)
    Elevated Alpha 2-glycoprotein IgA and antiphosphatidylserine IgM -->
    Hematologist said not to worry and no need for treatment!

Dx: LPD
    Cycle #1(08/2012): Clomid 50 mg CD3-7, Ovidrel CD13 + Progesterone = It worked!
    BFP #5 on 09/10/12 (11 DPO). HCG #1 @ 14DPO = 131.6 HCG #2 @ 16DPO = 509
    EDD: 05/23/2013 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Good luck Petra and Nola!

I had my 36 week appointment on Friday and I'm going every week now. My midwives don't do cervical checks so I don't know what's going on! :) 

I am having a lot of swelling my hands and feet, and am still dealing with pain in my lower back and pelvis. I have so much to do this week with work and with getting ready, but the baby can come any time after next Wednesday and it will be fine with me! I'm feeling really huge and uncomfortable, and have been having lots of cramps and Braxton Hicks.

I deciding between three sleep and plays for a take home outfit. Two are NB size, one is red and says "Daddy's All Star" on it, and the other has little green frogs and turtles. I'm leaning to the frogs because I made a hat and mitts that will match it but not the red one! The other one is 0-3 month size with green and yellow giraffes on it.

BFP #2 9/5/2012 -- Born 5/20/2013 -- Welcome, rainbow baby!
    BFP #1 1/24/12 -- No HB 2/16/12 -- Misoprostol 3/10/12
    image image image
  • Congratulations all you who have had your beautiful babies...they are just adorable. Petra we all look forward to seeing pics of your LO, GL today!

And Nola good luck Thursday!!!! Yay.... 

I have my 37w appt tomorrow, my OB will check my cervix and I am curious to know if these BH I've been having are making any progress? we'll see, tomorrow at 3!!!

I have said it before...I love gowns on babies, all mine have come home in soft cuddly gowns, so that's what we chose for this LO. 

It will be this gown and blanket along with a hat and bow (bow for pics) 

Everyone have a great week!!! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • KLJ3KLJ3 member
    Congratulations to the new mamas! Best of luck to Petra and Nola. I'm so excited for both of you!

Update: nothing new to report. Just hoping that Squishy makes his debut soon! Then we can give him a real name. :]

Coming home outfit: I dug through the drawers of clothes from my SIL's little boy, found a couple weather appropriate options in NB and the next size up, and stuffed them in my hospital bag a few weeks ago. I couldn't tell you what they look like.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Congrats to the new mommas!

Update: I am very ready to meet my little man, and I think my body is showing signs of being ready too. At my last appointment I was 1.5 cm., and I'm curious to find out if I've progressed further than that. I've had a TON of contractions (both BH and painful ones) lately, but nothing regular or timeabe. I feel like it's got to be any day now, though!

QOTW: We are packing two outfits since we are expecting a big baby. Both are fairly simple - onesie, "sweat pants," Trumpette socks that look like shoes, hat and zip up hoodie. The big difference is the NB option is a WSU onesie and hat (our alma mater), and the 0-3 month size is a navy blue onesie with a monster on it, and a cute knitted hat with ear flaps. The 0-3 month option is my favorite, but the NB option holds a special place in my heart since that's the photo we used to announce our pregnancy on FB. I don't have a photo of the complete outfits, but here are the onesie and hat we used for our FB announcement:

BFP #1 10/6/11 | EDD 6/15/12 | MMC 11/7/11 @ 8w3d | D&C 11/14/11

BFP #2 8/22/12 | EDD 5/5/13 | DS1 born 5/9/13

BFP #3 4/25/15 | EDD 1/7/16 | MMC 7/2/15 @ 13w1d | D&E 7/8/15

BFP #4 12/9/15 | EDD 8/22/16 | DS2 born 5/18/16 at 26w2d

Just keep swimming.
  • Continued thoughts and prayers for Quigley.

Congratulations to BekW2009 and Wmorgan003 and Petra

I have an appointment this Thursday and should be getting my GBS results back. I have been having mid back pain and actually just returned from a chiropractor appointment but otherwise I have been very fortunate. I'm hoping it continues going so well until the end (though I would be very happy if the back pain stopped).

QOTW: We have a sleeper that looks a bit like a bear costume. I love hoods or hats with ears on them for babies so I couldn't resist this one, not to mention the light brown circle on the bum of the circle. Adorable! 

BFP#1 11/25/11 EDD 08/09/12 MMC 01/30/12 D&C 02/01/12
    BFP#2 09/11/12 beta1=72 @13dpo beta2=160 @14dpo beta3=over 6000 @24dpo U/S @7w2dd hb=146bpm U/S @8w5d hb=159bpm U/S @12w hb=164bpm
    EDD 05/20/13
    My Ovulation Chart
  • Next appt tomorrow.  Not much to update on me

QOTW: Got my take home outfit about a month ago.  I knitted the hat and booties myself Smile

TTC #1 Since 4/2010, Cycle 30
    Positive for HLA-B27, I'm a mutant :p
    Testing - Me ok, gluten issue? DH - borderline count, low motility
    4/28/11 IUI#1 = BFP!(5/25), EDD 2/2/12 - m/c 5w3d
    7/3, 7/31, 9/25 - IUI#2-4=BFN
    IVF#1 - 1 blast = BFP!! (12/30), EDD 9/9/12, confirmed c/p 4w2d
    FET#1 3/2/12 - 2 blasts =BFP!! EDD 11/18/12, us#1 = twins! Confirmed m/c 5w6d
    4/20-surprise BFP and another c/p 4w2d
    FET#2 7/16/12 - 2 blasts = BFN
    FET#3 8/20/12 - 1 blast - BFP!! Beta #1-2=177, 354
    1st u/s 5w6d, one beautiful little HB :), 2nd u/s 146bpm
    baby girl born 5/10/13

TTC#2 since 12/17/2014, Cycle 8
    Repeat Testing...FSH=12, AMH=3.8, AFC=28. 
    IUI#5 5/10/15- c/p?
    IVF#2 8/19/15 - cancelled due to cysts
    IVF#2 take two 10/2015 - 5 blasts frozen
    FET#4 12/11/2015 - BFN - 4 blasts remaining
    FET#5 2/18/16 - BFP!!!  Beta1-3, 126, 250, 745!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tons of love and ((hugs)) to my IF sister NMscubagirl

• Congrats to all of our new mommas!! Good luck to those ladies having their LOs this week. Can't wait to read birth stories and see pictures!

Update....I'm switching doctors and hospitals this week. Really feel good about the change because I feel my doctor was down playing some of my issues. As of last week, I wasn't dilated at all. Still having consistent, painful contractions and every day headaches.

Jackson is coming home in a adorable like blue and white striped monkey outfit with a little blue hat with ears. Health going to be so cute!!

• Any updates or appointments coming up that you'd like to share?

My next OB appt is tomorrow morning. I was 1 cm at my appt last week & I'm hoping I've made some progress since then. I've been having more BH & some on & off cramping so I guess we'll see. 

QOTW ? Take home outfits.  Tell us a little bit about yours?  Are you still looking?  Bonus points for PIP if you can!

LOs take home outfit is an adorable sweatsuit set from Carter's. It's a grey sweatshirt with a whale on it, a blue & white striped onesie, & matching pants. I can't wait to see how adorable he looks in it. I'm thinking I should probably grab a backup 0-3 outfit just in case.

BFP #2: 08/23/12; EDD: 05/04/13 ~Please stick little one!!! DS born 05/09/13 at 40w5d

BFP #1: 05/05/12; EDD: 01/01/13; m/c: 05/21/12 ~Forever in our hearts~ 

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"