Pregnant after a Loss

~~August PgAL Check In~~

Good morning!

I hope everyone is doing well and has had a great week. Please update any milestones or appointments you had this week.

GTKY: What was the first concert you ever went to?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ~~August PgAL Check In~~

• This was a pretty busy week. On Monday I had an appointment and Little Miss is doing well. She's getting so big! 1 pound 13 ounces. We talked about the game plan for delivery a bit, since I asked. I know when the induction will start and approximately when I will deliver, which is exciting. About 12 1/2 weeks to go. We finished up the registry and so that's a relief. I'm having my work shower in two weeks so that needed to get done. That's about it here.

GTKY: My first concert was The Monkees with Weird Al Yankovic opening. No joke.

• No ob spots this week but I did see my gp twice due to a wicked sinus infection. My little guy is still kicking away happily though.

The first concert I went to my friends parents took us to, and it was Elton John lol.

Married 07/17/2010
    Diagnosed with PCOS 10/20/2010 
    TTC since Oct 2010 
    BFP #1 March 31st 2011 Due December 10 2011 
    Missed m/c discovered June 2nd 2011 at 12w4d
    D&C scheduled June 7th 2011 at 13w2d
    Found out our baby boy had Triploidy XXY through embryopathology
    BFP #2 September 28th 2011 Due June 8th 2012
    Missed m/c discovered November 20th 2011 at 11w2d
    D&C November 29th 2011 at 12w4d
    Found out our baby girl had Monosomy X through embryopathology
    BFP #3 April 24th 2012 Due January 5th 2013
    Betas falling on 04/26/12 Chemical Pregnancy
    RPL testing done, multi nodular goiters on thyroid discovered.

BFP #4 November 22nd 2012, Due August 5th 2013
    Betas: 17 @ 9dpo, 62 @ 11dpo, 124 @ 12dpo, 321 @ 14dpo 720 @ 16dpo 13,805 @ 23 dpo 
    First ultrasound at 6w3d, hb 122 bpm. 
    Second ultrasound at 7w3d hb 143 bpm 
    Third ultrasound at 10w1d hb 167-170 bpm 
    Forth ultrasound 12w1d hb 167 bpm 
    Graduated rpl program, moving on to regular ob! 
    It's a boy! 

Little man was born August 1st 2013, 7lbs 8oz and 20.5 inches long

• Loading the player...
  • Hello!

I've got a bit of a busy week coming up...I have a Dr appointment on Thursday, nothing fancy just a regular check up.  I also have my 1st shower this Saturday, my book club has a tradition of throwing baby showers for our group so it will be at a friends home...I can hardly believe I'm having a shower already!

My first concert was either The Beach Boys or Whitney Houston...I went to both with my mom around the same time and I don't know which was first. 

BFP #1 4/10/12 D&C 6/5/12@ 12.5wks EDD 12/17/12
    BFP #2 9/10/12 CP 9/19/12@ 5.5wks EDD 5/21/13
    BFP# 3 12/3/12...Lukas James born 8/15/13
    BFP# 4 8/4/14 EDD 4/13/15

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Hi ladies!

V-day is this wednesday, so I'm excited for that. 24 weeks also means the six month mark! I don't know how time is going so fast! I'm feeling good and enjoying this part of pregnancy! The LO was kicking away saturday night and my BFF got to feel him/her. She was super excited! I'm going to do my registry next week, which is also exciting! :)

GTKY: My first concert was The Tragically Hip! I PPH Gord Downie!

ETA: In case anyone was wondering, I found the limited editon birthday cake oreos, so I was able to replace the ones I ate! I had to drive 30 minutes out of my way, but they are worth it! I only have one box left though!

BFP #1: 12/26/11, EDD 09/05/12; m/c discovered: 02/22/12 @ 12w u/s,
    D&C: 03/08/12 Waited for AF for 146 long days!
    Hysteroscopy/D&C on July 10th to fix blocked cervix (DX: Cervical Stenosis)
    BFP #2 12/8/12, EDD 08/21/13 Our rainbow arrived 08/24/13!
    imageimageimage

Follow Me on Pinterest

• imagepkaren:

ETA: In case anyone was wondering, I found the limited editon birthday cake oreos, so I was able to replace the ones I ate! I had to drive 30 minutes out of my way, but they are worth it! I only have one box left though!

I totally thought of you last week when I went to the store after you posted about them...my grocer had tons of them! I bought 2 bags and they are amazing!!! I almost PM'd you to see if you wanted me to mail you a bag, but I didn't think oreos would mail very well!  

BFP #1 4/10/12 D&C 6/5/12@ 12.5wks EDD 12/17/12
    BFP #2 9/10/12 CP 9/19/12@ 5.5wks EDD 5/21/13
    BFP# 3 12/3/12...Lukas James born 8/15/13
    BFP# 4 8/4/14 EDD 4/13/15

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• imagepkaren:

Hi ladies!

V-day is this wednesday, so I'm excited for that. 24 weeks also means the six month mark! I don't know how time is going so fast! I'm feeling good and enjoying this part of pregnancy! The LO was kicking away saturday night and my BFF got to feel him/her. She was super excited! I'm going to do my registry next week, which is also exciting! :)

• imagepkaren:

Hi ladies!

Yay! I'm so glad you found them!!

• Hello! V-day for me as well. That's just crazy.

Not much new around these parts. My OB appointments are finally on a "normal" schedule (every 4 weeks) so my next appointment isn't until next Tuesday. I'm interested to find out my weight gain. I don't have a scale at home. 

My first concert was George Michael, on the Faith tour. It was really awesome. 

BFP #1 and m/c on 10/24/2010 ~6wks
    BFP #2 07/12/2012 (EDD 03/23/13); m/c 07/28/12
    BFP #3 12/05/2012 (EDD 08/19/2013); baby girl born 08/09!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Next appointment is not until Thursday, but 24 weeks this week. Yay! Belly is really starting to look bigger now and got my first comment from a stranger.
    First concert I went to was John Mellencamp, although I'm pretty sure he was still Johnny Cougar way back then.

Those oreos sound really yummy with a big glass of milk.
    About me:AMA 41 BFP 8/1/12 EDD 4/8/12 Found no Heartbeat 9/5/12 D&C 9/12/12

BFP 12/13/12 EDD 8/22/13 Lilah Ruby born 8/8/13

http://lb1f.lilypie.com/zdSMm7.png
  • Haven't had had any appointments this pass week. I have one this coming Thursday. 

The first Concert I went to was Machbox 20 LOL 

Wife to Michael 5/25/02 
    Mom to Reilly 3/13/03 
    Mom to Ryder 7/26/13
    BFP 12/10/12
    Beta 12/12/12: 351 @16 dpo 
    Beta 12/17/12: 2999 @21 dpo 
    Beta 12/20/12: 7539 @24 dpo 

• Hi!!

So I have my first Dr. appt with a new OB on Wednesday since I switched my care. I did have a scary week though...I wound up in labor and delivery because I was having way too many BH's. Luckily, little man was doing just fine and I was just working a little too much and too hard.

Other than that I don't have much more to update. Feel great to be in my 6th month!

The first concert I've ever been to was Boyz 2 men when I was like 9. I loved them!
        DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Not exactly pregnancy related, but I've been up north at a wedding for the past few days, seeing friends we hadn't seen in a year, since we left NYC. I had just announced our first pregnancy before we moved, and we just saw everyone again, and I'm pregnant, again.  It was weird, especially since a few acquaintances seemed kinda confused that we hadn't had the baby yet :/ We did not want to explain. But other than that, I was ooohed over for my pregnant belly, and that was fun! Now trying to catch up on TB. 

First concert: Matchbox20, in 9th grade.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"