Multiples

Looking for a breastfeeding/diapering chart for twins

I would love to see some examples of ones that have been helpful for you to use.  Thanks in advance!
image image image
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Looking for a breastfeeding/diapering chart for twins

• I'm on my phone so I can only see part of the post title: Looking for a breast...

I hope you get some useful answers, but I am seriously cracking up here!
    Saving money while raising more kids than you bargained for! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageMuseumMaven:
    I'm on my phone so I can only see part of the post title: Looking for a breast... I hope you get some useful answers, but I am seriously cracking up here!

"Looking for a breastfeeding/diapering chart for twins" is the title.

• Loading the player...
  • imageMuseumMaven:
    I'm on my phone so I can only see part of the post title: Looking for a breast... I hope you get some useful answers, but I am seriously cracking up here!

LOL!!! I don't have any advice for anything pre-made; I made my own Excel spreadsheet for info like feeding times, duration of feeding and side (for BFing), oz/ml consumed (for FF), and diaper info. Each twin had his own sheet and I put them in a binder. Later I added info about the timing and duration of naps, amount of milk pumped, etc. It was useful to just take with me to the pediatrician's office and just to have as a reference. I'm sure there's an app out there to do the same thing, but I'm more of a pencil&paper person when it comes to recording that kind of info. GL!

• imageMuseumMaven:
    I'm on my phone so I can only see part of the post title: Looking for a breast...

I hope you get some useful answers, but I am seriously cracking up here!

Haha. Same here!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have one. Send me an email and I will send it to you. regenaburgner@yahoo.com

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • This is someone's blog review of the one I use from target. It is my lifeline! It has 2 facing pages.  One for each twin.  https://divashoesandbabycoos.wordpress.com/2012/05/07/product-review-mead-new-mom-journal-plus-a-giveaway/

• Not sure if that worked but it is pink, called new mom journal.

• I use this:

https://www.doubleupbook.com/twinsschedule.pdf

I just print out a couple weeks' worth of sheets at a time.  We have multiple caregivers (DH and I, two helpers) so it helps keep things straight.  Also, we had to track the kids' bottle feedings for the pediatrician and lactaction consultant.

imageimage
    TTC #1 since May 2010. BFP #1 - 5/31/10; m/c on 7/22/10
    Started seeing RE in August 2011
    5 IUIs: BFN; IVF #1 - Success! BFP - 7/25/12 Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Thank you everyone!
    image image image
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"