May 2013 Moms

Who is still pregnant!?

I log onto this board, and it seems like EVERYONE is delivered already and I'm sooooooo ready to be delivered!

Who is still pregnant???? (besides me....)

Re: Who is still pregnant!?

• Me but I only have 11 more days until my RCS. After being hospitalized 3 times for being in PTL, I never thought I would make it this far along. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I still think most of us.  It isn't even May.  I am hoping to give my little girl some more time to bake as it is.  My cerclage doesn't even come out for another week.
  • Loading the player...
  • I am! But I'm soooo ready to have this baby. I'm 37 weeks, and so done with being pregnant!
  • Me, 13 days to go!
  • Me! I have 22 days to go until my due date 21st May.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Funny, I was thinking the same thing. I feel like every morning when I come on there are so many more babies being born!

I am still pregnant--14 days until my due date although I am ready now! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Me!  I'm due at the end of the month, so I imagine I'll be pregnant for a looooooong time still.
  • Still pregnant here. About a week and an half til my due date. And doc doesn't do cervical checks unless needed so no idea how I'm progressing. Which I like. Because it doesn't give me any false hope or anything. 
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagebotanicalbliss:
    Me!  I'm due at the end of the month, so I imagine I'll be pregnant for a looooooong time still.

Yep, 26 days for me. I have feeling I will be overdue 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
                            Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                           BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                      It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                               * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
  • I am... I still have 4 weeks (due May 27th).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I am here too....I keep thinking the same thing though. Everytime I log in there is another one born. Then I look down and tell baby "one more week" So I can finish training this new girl at work to take over for me...then Baby can come any time after that!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I keep reminding myself it might be June before this baby comes. Seems like a lifetime until my due date.
  • imoanimoan member
    Me!  Due May 11th so we'll see!
    Currently Reading: Don Quixote by Miguel De Cervantes
  • I am still here, and have absolutely nothing going on. Not one contraction, no mucous plug, no dilation, no nothing. So I am either going to spontaneously go into labor at some point, or I'll be here until my RCS on the 24th if I don't go on my own.

But, I still have 2-3 weeks to go on my own, so let's pray that happens. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Still pregnant. 10 more days until my due date. My two year old predicted May 5th when talking about his baby brother this morning. I guess we'll see.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am!  I have about 17 more days until my RCS.  Seems like a lifetime still :)
    Little Sib & Big Sis
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I'm still pregnant!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Still pregnant- and with no reason to believe that baby will be here before her due date (May 15). I was 1cm dilated at my check up on Friday FWIW.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm still pregnant with no signs of labor!  18 loooong days till my due date.
  • I'm 39w today and SOOOO ready to be done.  This is the longest I've been pg yet (DS1 was born at 37w5d, my twins were 37w4d via scheduled c/s).  I'm a surrogate so I'm definitely ready to have ME back and give this watermelon over to his parents.  I don't mean this in any negative way, but I'm tired of lugging him around, they're just counting the seconds until they can.

GSx1 - 05/13/2013
    GSx2 for T&B - EDD 6/21/2015 - They're having a GIRL!

babybaby
    BabyGaga
  • KLJ3KLJ3 member
    Still pregnant with a week left...two if I go all the way to an overdue induction. Squishy seems perfectly content where he is, but I'm ready for him to come out!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Me! I'm due May 10th so not much longer to go. I've had cervical checks the past three weeks and nothing is happening. Which is okay by me because right now I'm in a mild case of panic. We are still getting things ready and I still need to pack my hospital bag (which should be done today). Also I'm starting to freak out about where and when I will go into labor because we live 45 minutes to an hour away from the hospital which is about 10 minutes away from where DH works. As I get closer to my due date I know my parents would like me to stay with them since they live 5 minutes away from the hospital but I don't want them hovering over me. Even with all this in my mind, I'm also worried I will go right on past my due date and end up needing to be induced. So I am just worried about everything right now!

Daisypath Anniversary tickersCafeMom Tickers

• Still pregnant.  I'm not due until 5/26 so I could end up with a June baby.

I am 100% ok with her staying in here as long as possible.  I still have a lot of sh!t to do.

I'd put a Movember mustache fail, but then
    you'd all have to look at it until February.
  • Yup, still pregnant. After they had to stop my labor 2+ weeks ago, I thought for sure I would have delivered by now! 2 weeks until my induction.
  • I am! Smile Of course, I am a FTM and I'm not due until May 27th, so I am 36 weeks today.  I very well could end up with a June baby, but I am fingers crossed for a due date baby lol.
  • Haha! I'm still pregnant! EDD next wed!

TTC #2:
    March - May 2014 - Natural cycles - no luck
    June 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    July 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    August 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    September 2014 - Clomid 50mg - Fingers crossed...

• I didn't read most of the replies but I do agree most of us have not delivered yet. It's not yet May. I am due May 25 and I hope she waits until pretty close to make her arrival.
  • I am! RCS scheduled for May 10!!
  • I'm still incubating!  37 and 2 days in.  We just did a CRP course with friends of ours Thursday evening with the the same due date and they went into labour an hour later.  Reality is setting in
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I didn't think we'd see a "who is still pregnant?" post until the end of May - not before May even started!  Indifferent

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

First Son - born 2013
    Second Son - born 2014 - Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome (HLHS) and Double Outlet Right Ventricle (DORV).  First open heart surgery at 5 days old.  He's had 3 open heart surgeries and several other procedures and is currently doing amazing.
    Third Son - due June 9, 2018
  • pnutgpnutg member
    imagelaurenann82:
    Me, I'm 37 weeks today!

Same here! 2 cm dilated, soft, Dr can feel the head and still not getting my hopes up. He's just baking away!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Me! RCS on the 6th.
  • I'm not due til May 28 so I've got some time. But not gonna lie, seeing some of these posts about mamas going early started to freak. me. out. I have been practicing my deep breathing when that happens.
    Baby girl born 5/20/13. Figuring it out as we go. :)
  • Me, too. I'm 37 1/2 weeks, have been having 'signs', super uncomfortable when I'm at work, checked out mentally from work but still trying to train someone and all that fun stuff. I'm vey ready to go.

DD told me this morning that I'd have the baby at 3 pm today...but seeing that I'm not in labor yet, I'll have to break the news to her  when she gets home tonight.

BabyFruit Ticker

BFP#1 09/2009 * EDD 6/19/2010 * Born 6/12/2010

BFP#2 6/03/2012 * EDD 2/09/2013 * MC @ 5w2d 6/13/2012

BFP#3 8/30/2012 * EDD 5/16/2013

• Still pregnant and I'd like to keep it that way for another few weeks.

• Me. May 29th here. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Due the 12th and I'm still pregnant!
  • Im definitely still pregnant...

Im not due until May 31 so I'll likely be a June mom when its all said and done. 

Cant wait to meet my baby boy, though! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"