April 2013 Moms

breatfeeding

yeah so I breastfeed and I have found at night I can't stand her to breastfeed.. it is like I can't stand the feeling of her on my boob.. anyone else like this??

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: breatfeeding

• ?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • You are probably overstimulated from the day. I know I feel "over touched" and don't enjoy BFing sometimes. With DS1, I pumped enough to build up a little stash so that DH could give a bottle during the night for me. Maybe try that? Give yourself a break.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageold_time_girl:
    You are probably overstimulated from the day. I know I feel "over touched" and don't enjoy BFing sometimes. With DS1, I pumped enough to build up a little stash so that DH could give a bottle during the night for me. Maybe try that? Give yourself a break.

thanks.. will definitely try this tomorrow night.. I am starting to feel bad cuz I know I should enjoy that time.. but night time feedings just aren't working for me right now..

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageletranger:
    Sounds like poor/sleeping latch issue. You could pump while H feeds at night.

Suggesting a latch issue is a huge stretch.... There's nothing she said that indicates this. And sleeping issue? Dude it's a newborn. OP you sound touched out, which is super common when babies are going through crazy nursing phases. Pumping works but also, sometimes babies just want to suck. You could try a pacifier after you know she has nursed plenty long.

Layne-May 6, 2013

Callie-February 14, 2011

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"