June 2013 Moms

Amazon Completion Coupon question

I dont know why my pregnant brain cannot figure this out.  I keep reading their policy but I can't figure this out... 

Can the completion coupon be applied to items that are Sold by another vendor but Fulfilled by Amazon or only for items that are Sold AND Fulfilled by Amazon? 

September Sig challenge: Fall
imageimage

Re: Amazon Completion Coupon question

• When you click the Redeem Now thing it will take you to your registry. The items that show up on your registry at that point are all eligible for the coupon. Does that make sense?

CJ 05/29/2013

• imageBacon+lettuce+tomato:
    When you click the Redeem Now thing it will take you to your registry. The items that show up on your registry at that point are all eligible for the coupon. Does that make sense?

Oh, I am still not yet 30 days prior to my "event date" so it hasn't appeared on my registry but you are saying that once I get the completion coupon, it will show me on my registry what are eligible and what items are not?  Am I understanding you correctly?  thanks! 

imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • The FAQ makes it looks like the items must be sold *and* fulfilled by Amazon.com in order to be eligible.  I'm glad you asked this - it's good to keep in mind!!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    DS born 6/2013
  • imageMonkeybutt80:

imageBacon+lettuce+tomato:
    When you click the Redeem Now thing it will take you to your registry. The items that show up on your registry at that point are all eligible for the coupon. Does that make sense?

Oh, I am still not yet 30 days prior to my "event date" so it hasn't appeared on my registry but you are saying that once I get the completion coupon, it will show me on my registry what are eligible and what items are not?  Am I understanding you correctly?  thanks! 

Yes. When I got mine it popped up at the top of the registry page. I clicked "Redeem now" and it then pulled up my registry and had a little note at the top that said if it is on the registry, it is eligible. Discount gets taken off in the cart.

What we got was indeed fulfilled by Amazon. So I'd say yes, probably.

CJ 05/29/2013

• Thanks everyone! on Sunday, I was having what I think was "lightening crotch" (based on my google search) but when it started it was every 3 minutes and was lasting 5-10 seconds and being a FTM, I didnt know if it was contractions or something else (after 20 minutes and tylennol, it stopped.  Then, I knew it wasn't contractions).  So I started thinking about how I didn't have some of the things I wanted prior to the baby's arrival ; newborn diapers, wipes, bathtub, diaper genie, boppy pillow and newborn onesies!  So it got me thinking about moving up the event date on my registry to order some of the remaining things off of my registry....  

imageimage
  • imageSteamboat1679:
    imageMonkeybutt80:
    Thanks everyone! on Sunday, I was having what I think was "lightening crotch" based on my google search but when it started it was every 3 minutes and was lasting 510 seconds and being a FTM, I didnt know if it was contractions or something else after 20 minutes and tylennol, it stopped. nbsp;Then, I knew it wasn't contractions. nbsp;So I started thinking about how I didn't have some of the things I wanted prior to the baby's arrival ; newborn diapers, wipes, bathtub, diaper genie, boppy pillow and newborn onesies! nbsp;So it got me thinking about moving up the event date on my registry to order some of the remaining things off of my registry.... nbsp;nbsp;
    That's what I did I moved my date to May 10th. Our stroller and other items start arriving today.

That's exciting!  happy completion shopping to you :)  

imageimage
  • Does anyone know if you can add items to your registry after your receive the completion coupon? Or does it only apply to what is already on your registry? I've been adding anything I can think of just in case they won't let me add something after I receive the coupon, but I was just wondering.
    Sunshine_zps3fcf529f BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"