Babies: 0 - 3 Months

It really does get easier!

Hi all! I just wanted to send those of you who are feeling tired, overwhelmed, sleep deprived, and crazy with a fussy, 30 minute napping, difficulty latching, leaky diapering newborn that what they say is true! It really does get easier!! So hang on in there. I had a rough first 3 months but somewhere in these last few weeks baby boy has grown up a bit. He smiles, laughs and talks. Not just using me as a pacifier, staying up a little longer between naps and being able to slightly "entertain" himself. We can go to the grocery store without him screaming half way through. So much better. Keep up the good work mamas! 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: It really does get easier!

• I really needed to hear this today, thankyou. I'm so afraid this nursing 24/7, gassy, fuss ball is all my baby is ever going to be. I wish I could enjoy this but I just keep counting down each week and hoping 3 months comes fast.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Thank you for posting this!  I agree that I am trying to cherish every moment, but find myself from time to time wishing my LO was a bit older.  Thank you for the encouragement! 
  • Loading the player...
  • It is so hard when it is your first time around to have faith. Even though the newborn stage goes SO FAST... it feels like it is all that there will ever be! It really does get better :) And you forget all the crazyness and decide to have another!
    5.18.11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker EDD 3.12.13
  • I have never felt more incompetent in my life than the first week or two that I had my son with me at home. But yes, ladies, it does get easier - trust your gut (not necessarily the baby books) take a break when you need one (even five minutes can help) and hang in there!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm so glad that things are looking up for you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Love this :)  Thanks for the encouragement for those of us still in the early weeks/months!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"