February 2013 Moms
Options

carrier

So far DS has hated the Baby Bjorn and Infantino Mei Tai. I'm going to return it to bru tonight. Should I try another one or just skip it since he has screamed bloody murder in both. He doesnt nap anywhere but on me all day so I wish I could find one that works. Any suggestions? TIA!

Re: carrier

• Options
    Maybe try to find a baby wearing group close to you where you could try out different carriers. That way you can see what your LO likes.
                     Johna and Justin Married since 2011
                     Baby Jasper born 2.23.13 8lbs 15 oz. 
  • Options

I'm having the same problem.  I came across this yesterday by accident and I'm tempted to try it.  If it doesn't work at least you get a nursing top out of it--albeit a pretty expensive one.

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=19071306&cp=2255957.2273443.2255984.12604601.18646726&green

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My DS also known as Velcro baby wants to be carried at all times. Since she's still too small for structured carriers we are using the baby k'tan. It's like a moby wrap but less hassle to put on. As soon as I put her in it my LO calms down and falls asleep. I can't go a day without it. But when she goes get big enough for a structured carrier I'm getting the beco soleil. I tried it on yesterday and its awesome! Looks similar to an Ergo but much more comfortable and the straps can be worn crossed at the back.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"