April 2013 Moms
Options

Freaking out!!

We had a little boy 6 weeks ago. After my 6 wk appt we got the go ahead to do the deed. Of course the hubs was excited ; We used a condom and it broke!!!! Within two hours of the mishap we found a 24 hr pharmacy and got the Plan B pill. I am now freaking out that the pill won't be effective and that I will become pregnant just 6 weeks after having my first baby. Ahhhh! I am not breastfeeding so I don't even have that added protection!

Re: Freaking out!!

• Options

Wah waaaaaaaaah!

(you should be okay though with Plan B right away) 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic!Image and video hosting by TinyPic
               Warner, our early surprise, born March 12, 2013!
            Watching You Grow Everyday, Right Before Our Eyes!
  • Options
    They didn't discuss birth control with you?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageBrookebu313:
    We had a little boy 6 weeks ago. After my 6 wk appt we got the go ahead to do the deed. Of course the hubs was excited ; We used a condom and it broke!!!! Within two hours of the mishap we found a 24 hr pharmacy and got the Plan B pill. I am now freaking out that the pill won't be effective and that I will become pregnant just 6 weeks after having my first baby. Ahhhh! I am not breastfeeding so I don't even have that added protection!

I was told breastfeeding doesnt help against pregnancy. Just because u dont always get period doesnt mean ur not ovulating
  • Options
    Plan B is pretty effective. I'm sure you're fine. Although, how scary!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"