Parenting

UFC

Anyone watching? Who are you for? Sonnet is a douche and I hope jones knocks him out

eta sonnen not sonnet. My phone hates his name

Jacob, 1/14/13

Re: UFC

• I'm indifferent, but I'm guessing Jones will win.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• imageEllaHella:
    Jim Miller's chest tattoo is horrible. His tattoo artist should quit.

There are some tattoo offenders in mma for sure. Lesner and his peen chest tat is the worst.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Loading the player...
  • Jorge Gurgel?

imageimage

• imageEllaHella:
    I love Sonnen. Watching him coach sealed my love. He is very intelligent which came through on TUF.

I know talking crap is part of his schtick but the stuff he said about brazil and Silvia's wife really rubbed me the wrong way

Jacob, 1/14/13
  • imageEllaHella:
    I love Sonnen. Watching him coach sealed my love. He is very intelligent which came through on TUF.

My opinion of him changed dramatically watching this season. But he was caught doping years back, no?? I can't get over that. Plus I really dig Bones Jones. Like, a lot.

but unfortunately I'm stuck watching the movie Heat with Dh and my dad at my parent's house, so no fight for me.  

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
  • Oops, Bruce.

imageimage

• imageEllaHella:
    Doping as in trt? Or was there more? I view trt way different than performance enhancing drugs.

tbh, all I heard was he was fined and suspended after the Silva fight for drug use. I just assumed it was steroids. I just read his Wikipedia page and apparently it was testosterone. Interesting...

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
  • He has also pleaded guilty to money laundering! Craziness

Rap Roller
  • Last weekend's fights were soooo much better.

imageimage

• dat toe
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageEllaHella:
    imageRockyTopVols:
    dat toe

So gross. And they replayed the moment it broke with no warning. Blam! Sideways toe

I looked away. The expression on my H's face said enough.

imageimage

• How about that eye?!

imageimage

• imagemissyishere:
    How about that eye?!

I was really disappointed with that fight- especially since I was pullingly strongly for Ovince St Preux. He is a former linebacker at Tennessee, and still lives/trains in Knoxville. He was making his UFC debut (came over from StrikeForce) and I was hoping he would impress. He has some impressive fights historically.

But they fought 2 pretty lackluster rounds and then the stoppage/eyepoke/"can't see" technical decision was just weird.

EDIT: Unless you are talking about the Bisping/Belcher eyepoke?

Just a weird card overall.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I was talking about the Bisping fight. It's unfortunately probably the end of someone's career because of an eye poke. There was only one good fight all night, but I think the smaller weight classes are typically more entertaining.

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"