April 2013 Moms

Am I the only one left?

Am I the only one who hasn't had her baby yet? I feel like this is dragging on forevvvvver. I'm going stir crazy. 

Re: Am I the only one left?

• Due today. No signs of anything. I've hit my wall for sure.

Layne-May 6, 2013

Callie-February 14, 2011

• Due today as well. Took a nice long walk and just finished some hot wings. Hoping that starts something. So far baby girl is just moving a lot and giving me lighting crotch. Ugh!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Sending labor dust ladies!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I am hanging in too. today is d-day. Hang in there ladies! 
  • Nope, due date was yesterday and so far I've had menstrual like cramps, lots of lightening crotch and some back pain. May 1st was my grandfathers birthday who I was extremely close with so I'm being induced Tuesday night so we have a may 1st baby. At least I have an end date. Good luck!!!
  • Nope! Still waiting and waiting! I hit 41 weeks tomorrow and face induction on Wednesday, which stinks since I want to go natural! I need a whole truckload of labor dust!
  • Nope! no signs of labor yet..it's a little bit frustrating..Besides, my mom has come already and the baby is still chilling out inside. 
     CafeMom TickersLilypie Breastfeeding tickers
    image image
  • Nope, still here too. Due date is tomorrow,and I'm very ready!
    Brenda IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Due date was yesterday. No signs of labor. I walked laps around the track today and all I got was a tailbone that kills. Ughhh
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageChicagoBroad26:
    Sending labor dust ladies!

Me too! It won't be much longer for you guys... I was at that point in the days just before my little man made his appearance.
  • imageGandL09:
    Nope, due date was yesterday and so far I've had menstrual like cramps, lots of lightening crotch and some back pain. May 1st was my grandfathers birthday who I was extremely close with so I'm being induced Tuesday night so we have a may 1st baby. At least I have an end date. Good luck!!!

That's when our induction date is set too. Hoping she comes on her own.
  • Absolutely not!!  We're both due today.  Hopefully we'll have babies by this time tomorrow.
  • Still here.  Induction scheduled for tomorrow, though!  I've been having mild cramps/back pain "contractions" every 15-30 mins most of the day, so I am hoping I will go on my own tonight/tomorrow anyways.  Smile

BFP #1: 08/17/2012  DD1 born 05/01/2013

BFP #2: 07/31/2015  M/C 09/23/2015 (11.5 weeks)

BFP #3: 12/16/2015 DD2 born 8/27/2016
  • haha definately NOT! I am 2 weeks over due today.
    TTC since May 2012; BFP July 31st, 2012; EDD April 13th, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary
  • Nope, still here, no labor signs, 5 days over due, being induced Monday/Tuesday.  
  • My due date is today and I continue to have sporadic contractions but nothing timeable...my emotions have run the gamut from excited to discouraged to annoyed.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • I'm still here!  I am thinking I might be having a May baby.  I just have no signs. Even the BH have slowed down over the last couple of days and LO's movements have picked up.  Trying to be patient, but it is hard. Not to mention RussianMommy was 13 days overdue before she went in for induction.  It helps put things in perspective.  I am only 2 days overdue, so just going to try and go with the flow if I can.
  • imageRussianMommy:
    haha definately NOT! I am 2 weeks over due today.

Does this mean the induction didn't happen for you?  I was so hopeful!!

• Due tomorrow...still here with you.
  • Sending labor dust for all who need some!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"