March 2013 Moms

bye bye boobies!

I let my milk dry up almost two weeks ago and just noticed how small my boobs are now!  My milk dried up in less than 24 hours with minimal pain...i was only producing an ounce to an ounce and a half every three hours EPing...idk if my low supply is why it dried up so fast or if its usually that quick. I just noticed now though that I no longer fit in my pregnancy bras OR my pre preg bras! I went from a C pre preg to a D preg to a DD when my milk came in to a B now that its gone! they look so sad now lol. DH is going to be surprised when he returns in June to see my boobs almost 4 sizes smaller!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: bye bye boobies!

• Actually don't give up on your boobs just yet. Right after my milk dried up I think my boobs were super small. I couldn't believe it! It was like they crawled away and died. But then about a week later they returned pretty close to normal. I don't know if that's always the case but hopefully it works that way for you as well.
  • imagesarahbethski04:
    Actually don't give up on your boobs just yet. Right after my milk dried up I think my boobs were super small. I couldn't believe it! It was like they crawled away and died. But then about a week later they returned pretty close to normal. I don't know if that's always the case but hopefully it works that way for you as well.

Same for me!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • its already been 2 weeks! but i hope it happens!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I've always had small boobs, but I guess I forgot how small! Oh well, at least they won't sag when I'm an old lady.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I'm still BFing, but slowly coming to terms with the idea that perky boobs are a thing of the past for me. I was a full 34C pre-preg and super perky. I'm now a 34E and getting used to the feeling of my breasts actually resting on my ribcage. It's gonna suuuuck when I wean :(  I just don't see the likelihood of them "bouncing back" (pun intended). 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • dealing with same over here. about to buy some new bras. they're so soft and squishy. i miss my pre preg bobbies! :(
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageMrs MoJoRisin:
    I've always had small boobs, but I guess I forgot how small! Oh well, at least they won't sag when I'm an old lady.

lol 

• Mine are so saggy I hate it. After DH and I DTD last night I was laying on my back and they were flopped off to the side the jello! I was horrified.
    Our little angels went to Heaven very early: 1/2012, 2/2012, 3/2012. "The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away. Blessed be the name of the Lord". BFP 7/12/12- EDD March 26,2013 BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"