April 2013 Moms
Options

Here we go!

Got the call this morning to go in and start induction. I've been hiding in the bathroom for the last half hour crying my eyes out. These pregnancy hormones are catching up to me! I'm so scared. I never thought I would be but here we are. Wish me luck?
TTC since May 2012; BFP July 31st, 2012; EDD April 13th, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary

Re: Here we go!

• Options
    Good luck u will all do great..can't wait for pixs
  • Options
    SO excited for you!!!!! Good luck, momma! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So excited for you! You have been waiting a long two weeks for your LO. So glad you are so close.  Best wishes and can't wait to hear your story and see pictures when you can!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    CONGRATS!!!  I'm so glad that you finally get to have your baby!!!  Good luck and labor dust vibes!!
  • Options
    Good luck!!!
  • Options
    I've been waiting to hear an update from you!!!

Sending you lots of positive thoughts and healthy perfect baby, labour delivery vibes. You will do amazing!!

I'll be thinking about you!! So exciting!
  • Options
    Good luck! I had inductions with both of mine and they were successful. Can't wait to see your baby.
  • Options
    good luck! I cried too before i went in to the hospItal.

TTC since May 2006. After 3 failed Clomid cycles, 2 failed Injectibles/IUIs, 2 failed IVFs and 1 failed FET, we moved on to adoption! 

Last ditch FET resulted in BFP, and identical twin girls!

• Options
    Best of luck!
  • Options
    How exciting!! Good luck you will do great :)
  • Options
    thanks everyone! I managed to get myself together and we went into the hospital to start the cervidil. We're home now just waiting for labor to start. I am feeling some pressure, and am sitting on the exercise ball. we go back in tomorrow morning for another check up, unless contractions pick up during the night. so close now.
    TTC since May 2012; BFP July 31st, 2012; EDD April 13th, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    So exciting, good luck!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"