June 2013 Moms

Small-Victory Saturday

It's a beautiful day (at least here it is) let's get some happy thoughts going!

1. I managed to contort my body enough to paint my toes.  Now they are blue and sparkly and make me smile!

2. My husband is finally getting the old couch out of the baby's room so that I have space to put together the crib!

3. A friend is staying with us for the weekend and brought me a box of Samoas! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Small-Victory Saturday

• I babysat my 3 nieces last night and lived to tell the story today? Haha

I woke up today at 7:30 even though I did not get home from babysitting till about 1 am..

I made myself cereal. Two bowls, thankyouverymuch!

image image

• It's my birthday and I'm planning to spend the entire morning alone, nap all afternoon, and then I'm going to The Melting Pot for dinner. I'm taking my birthday money from my mom and mil with me this morning and buying something awesome for myself!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We have a kid free weekend. It will mostly be spent working but we had a date night with Totino's and Les Miserables from Redbox so that was nice.

We found a place that will give us a new tire, mounted and balanced, for 30 dollars!! Yay!

H is going to get me a yummy coffee from town.

We might hit a few garage sales before we have to come back home and get to work.

Oh, and I didn't get up to pee last night. Winning.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Went to a wedding last night and come home late but DD slept in until 9am!!

Going to my aunts to go over party details for next weekend! Party planning is so much fun!! :)

Wedding last night had a Nacho bar!!! Totally win!

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Not much yet, dd is dressed and fed. DH is at the grocery store getting things for lunch. I've done laundry, cleaned the kitchen, washed dishes and ram the dishwasher. Getting a shower when DH gets home and then the inlaws will be here to help us paint dd's wrought iron day bed in prep for moving her into a big girl room so ds can have her nursery! Can't wait to finish clearing out her room so we can paint!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Husband had to head into work today. I have big cleaning plans. So far I've thrown away the hand soap despenser in the bathroom which made me feel better. It needed to be replaced. I've also sorted laundry and started the first load. Now I'm resting before dishes, vacuuming and potty scrubing. GO ME!
  • The sun is shining and we are going to be hitting our highest temp. yet this spring today, so it finally feels like spring

I have lunch with friends!

My leg cramp has finally gone away so I can spend the afternoon running 'me' errands.

• imageemolm:
    It's my birthday and I'm planning to spend the entire morning alone, nap all afternoon, and then I'm going to The Melting Pot for dinner. I'm taking my birthday money from my mom and mil with me this morning and buying something awesome for myself!

Happy Birthday! Sounds like you have a fun day planned. My bday is Tuesday and I have a prenatal massage scheduled. I am so excited for that!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I managed to put myself together enough to go to a friend's bridal shower. Now I'm home lying down because I'm not feeling well, so I doubt I'll be doing anything productive for the rest of the day.
    BabyFetus Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • We interviewed six nannies today, and four were GREAT! I am so excited to have great options to choose from for our little one!
    photo 10ebb789-afb8-45aa-93a6-7e8da795dd51_zpse91502e6.jpg
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"