January 2013 Moms

Holding the bottle!

My DH likes to teach or try to teach our DS to do things when he's watching him. But, yesterday he got him to hold his bottle all by himself a couple times, and even took some video for me since I was gone till near 9 at night. It was super cute to watch him try and then just let it fall down and laugh!

Re: Holding the bottle!

• DD likes to hold her own bottle too.... but she doesn't laugh when it falls.. she screams. LOL. it is cute though that she can hold it herself for a little while.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers  

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm still trying to convince my to eat from one!

• Loading the player...
  • Funny. I was wondering when my baby will be able to do this today and googled it. That is so awesome your LO can do this already. I can't wait to see mine do it too!
  • We don't give too many bottles, but DS2 will hold his as well. I remember being so sad wen my older son wouldn't let me feed him anymore. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Our daycare provider has been working with LO on this. It's so cute because the bottles are so big compared to her hands!
  • image82Sonia:
    I'm still trying to convince my to eat from one!

This!

imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • This is exactly what my DH does. My first week back to work DH kept telling me that DS was getting better and better at holding his own bottle. No video though... I got to get him on that. :)
  • My son doesn't even take a bottle, and what's worse, I'm so jealous that you hubby's will help out and be willing to feed your lo's. I have to fight my hubby into feeding him while I'm at work!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • C just did it last week and I got a pic!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"