September 2013 Moms

***Friday Ticker Check-In***

I didn't see this started today yet, so here we go. (Stolen from Thursday's check in!)

Weeks? Baby size?

Symptom rants and raves?

Anything big going on this week?

GTKY: Will you be naming the baby after someone special or just a name you happen to like?

May Siggy Challenge: Labor Memes

Me:31 DH:32 Married 11/06/10
DD: Born 8/23/13 (clomid+ovidrel+IUI)
BFP 9/9/16 EDD 5/19/17

Re: ***Friday Ticker Check-In***

• imageKMD1106:

I didn't see this started today yet, so here we go. (Stolen from Thursday's check in!)

Weeks? Baby size? 19 weeks a mango I think

Symptom rants and raves? Nothing really except for a huge craving for crab legs

Anything big going on this week? Nothing really!

GTKY: Will you be naming the baby after someone special or just a name you happen to like? My first two were named after grandfathers and my DH, this time it will be a name we like and agree on lol. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Weeks? Baby Size? 22 weeks, papaya!

Symptom Rants & Raves? None! Feeling great. We are moving this weekend though and I'm on strict orders from the doctor not to lift a thing (placenta probs) and it's really frustrating relying on other people to do things for me. We have tons of help though.

Anything big going on this week? Moving! And I ordered our crib and crib mattress yesterday, so I'm excited to get going on the nursery.

GTKY: Will you be naming the baby after someone special or just a name you happen to like? Two special people! My H's grandpa (Thomas) and my brother (Alex)!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...

• Weeks? Baby size? 21/pomegranate

Symptom rants and raves? Ehh not much lol. I have to rave that my daughter looked quite cute at the a/s (or both) we had to re-do the first one.

Anything big going on this week? We get to put the crib and dresser in her room yay! That's not very big though haha.

GTKY: Will you be naming the baby after someone special or just a name you happen to like? Avery is just a name I like! I'm not sentimental like that lol.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

photo f67a54b1-ddce-4538-bf7e-65a79c0165f1_zps84df8eb7.jpg
  • Weeks? Baby size? 18 Weeks, Sweet Potato I think.

Symptom rants and raves? Raves- More movement!     Rants- Increased appetite, headaches still continuing, and HEARTBURN. 

Anything big going on this week? Not this week. A week from today is the A/S though!!

GTKY: Will you be naming the baby after someone special or just a name you happen to like?   Hubby likes the name Jensen so that's the first name. James (boy MN) is a family name on my side. Emilia (girl MN) is after MIL named Emily. :)

• Weeks: 22/Papaya

Symptoms/Rants/Raves: I have been having horrible leg pain this week. Called the nurse yesterday and she recommended some stretches and things to do. Hopefully they help!

Anything big going on? We have our appointment with the fetal cardio doctor on Wednesday. I'm getting pretty nervous, but really ready to see what is going on. 

GTKY: First names will be ones we just like, but middle names will be family names. We haven't come to a concrete decision on those names yet, but that's how it'll be. 

May Siggy Challenge: Labor Memes

Me:31 DH:32 Married 11/06/10
    DD: Born 8/23/13 (clomid+ovidrel+IUI)
    BFP 9/9/16 EDD 5/19/17

• Weeks? Baby size?  22 weeks - a papaya

Symptom rants and raves?  So effing tired of cement bowel

Anything big going on this week?  Umm, I'm finally telling my work tomorrow at our company picnic.  Yeah, can't believe I haven't said anything until now.

GTKY: Will you be naming the baby after someone special or just a name you happen to like?  We have barely even discussed names so I have no idea.  Middle name might be a family  name, but nothing at all has been decided yet.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Weeks? 19
    Baby size?Mango
    Symptom rants and raves? Heartburn and feeling him move just about every day
    Anything big going on this week? We put the crib together, nothing new until the next week

GTKY: Will you be naming the baby after someone special or just a name you happen to like?
    After my uncle, dh and his daf
  • Weeks? Baby size? 21 Weeks--I like pregnant chicken's idea "world's largest gummy bear"

Symptom rants and raves? My sinuses are killing me but otherwise I feel pretty dang good.  So so happy to be drinking Shakeology everyday which keeps me regular.  

Anything big going on this week? Going to Pittsburgh with hubby to a personal development conference (flying from FL).  This is the first one he actually agreed to going to, so it's a huge deal.

GTKY: Will you be naming the baby after someone special or just a name you happen to like? Middle name is Katsuko, which is DH's late grandmother's name (Japanese and means victorious).
    4 years TTC including countless tests, 2 surgeries, and one failed IUI
    Scheduled IVF for April 2013--SURPRISE, don't need it! DD Born 9/7/13 
    Ectopic pregnancy Sep/Oct 2014 ended in surgery, and many trips to the ER
    Miracle #3: EDD 11/28/16

• Weeks 21

Excited to be feeling him a lot more this week. Sometimes at night I will push on my stomach to see if he pushes back just so I know he is ok. My bf says I need to stop waking him up at night cause that will be his schedule when he comes out lol.

We have had busy week talking with insurance companies and trying to get stuff taken car of. Bf was in a bad car accident last weekend. Totaling our car, that we only have 3 payments left on. Lol of course. But he is in therapy and hoping to find a new car in a few weeks and get him back on his feet. :
    Any recxomendations on cars?? Or small SUVs??

And we will be naming our little guy. Garmon after bf's dads last name. He never changed his last name to his. Long story and Kaed for middle name. Kae after my and my moms middle name.
  • Weeks? Baby size? 20, A banana

Symptom rants and raves? Had the A/S this morning and all is good! I go back in 4 weeks for my diabetes test.. 

Anything big going on this week? Not really, hoping to get some much needed sleep this weekend!

GTKY: Will you be naming the baby after someone special or just a name you happen to like? We are not naming the baby after anyone special, Everett was just a name we liked. 

BFP#1.11/2/12-EDD 7/16/13-M/C.11/6/12
    BFP#2 1/2/13 EDD 9/13/13 DS#2 8/19/13!

My Ovulation Chart || Ovulation Chart 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Weeks? Baby size? 18/ sweet potato

Symptom rants and raves? I'm ready for that second tri energy to kick in. So far I get a little burst in the morning, but that is about it.  I'm done by 3 in the afternoon.

Anything big going on this week? A/S is on Monday! Really hope my little person cooperates so we can know if we have a boy or girl! 

GTKY: Will you be naming the baby after someone special or just a name you happen to like? DH refuses to,discuss names until we find out boy or girl. DS is named after DH and his father and grandfather, so,this one is my turn! :-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Weeks? Baby size? 21 weeks-Baby is the size of a banana? I thought that was last week, ah well!

Symptom rants and raves? Symphysis Pubis pain.

Anything big going on this week? my mom is coming down from NY to purchase the crib. Glad I will be able to spend some time with her!

GTKY: Will you be naming the baby after someone special or just a name you happen to like? NO idea, one of our front runners is the name of a family member, but we are still a long way from agreeing on an name.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Weeks? Baby size? 19 weeks, mango! 

Symptom rants and raves? Back aches, shortness of breath, fatigue, feeling my veins pulsating after an activity but I can feel the baby move more :) 

Anything big going on this week? SO took me clothes shopping (bc most of my tops weren't fitting me) so now I don't look like a bum :)  

GTKY: Will you be naming the baby after someone special or just a name you happen to like? We are doing names that we like; maybe middle names to honor someone special!
  • Weeks? Baby size? Right now almost 19 weeks and baby is the size of a sweet potato.

Symptoms, rants, and raves? I really have been feeling great. Not tired at all, just hungry all the time. Sleeping is starting to get uncomfortable. It's uncomfortable to sleep on my back anymore and flipping from side to side during the night is giving my charlie horse type feelings in my side. : (

Anything big going on this week? Nothing special. One more week though until our A/S!

GTKY: Will you be naming the baby after someone special or just a name you happen to like? The baby's middle name will be Cambodian and named after my husband's GM or GF depending on gender. The first names we picked out just because we like them. It will either be Tenley or Nicholas!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Weeks: 20 halfway!!

Anything big happening: just found out we're having a little dude, which is exciting.

GTKY: We're naming him Miles, after the late great Miles Davis
  • This is the first ticker check in I've done... Yes

Weeks? Baby size?  I am 19 weeks pregnant today.

Symptom rants and raves?  Nausea/vomiting... still; sore boobs; tired all the time; achy everywhere (especially hips and lower back); very low tolerance for BS (such as the first tri board).

Anything big going on this week?  Nope!  I had my anatomy scan at 18 weeks and found out I was having a beautiful baby girl.  Also found out my placenta is anterior as well.  But week number 19 is a boring one for this chick.

GTKY: Will you be naming the baby after someone special or just a name you happen to like? Top of our list right now is Alexandra Elizabeth.  My first name is Elizabeth, so that's where she gets her middle name from.  Alexandra means defender of man and I believe it's professional, not too common anymore, has a cute tomboy nickname and ... I just like it.  No ex girlfriends named that, no cousins or close relatives, etc.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Weeks? Baby Size? 18 weeks, sweet potato!

Symptom Rants & Raves? None really.  I get an achy pubic bone if I'm standing/walking for long periods of time.

Anything big going on this week? Had my appointment today.  Baby sounds great, heartbeat in the 140s.  Had lab work for the quad screen.  Set up the u/s appointment for 5/17...I can't wait to (hopefully) find out!

GTKY: Will you be naming the baby after someone special or just a name you happen to like?  Mostly names we like.   Logan or Noah mn James for boy, and Hannah Elizabeth or Mackenzy Lynne for a girl.  James is DH's mn and his GF's first name.  Lynne is my sister and niece's mn, and also a form of my late mother's name...Linda.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerPregnancy Ticker
    Anniversary
  • I'm late to the game!  20 weeks!  A banana according to the bump and a dollar bill according to pregnant chicken that would be worth $17,000 if it the baby was made of gold.

Just started having hip pain.  Like the actual bone itself that wraps up around my sides.

Had the second level US on Wednesday.  Baby wasn't cooperating and had heels tucked up by the crotch the whole time.  We had to look away when the US tech was doing images of the feet and toes.  The gender wasn't easily spotted but when the MFM doctor came in and tried a few more shots to get the images of the heart she wanted and the cord flow to the belly, she said she thinks she knows the gender but won't write it in the chart since we don't want to know.  I get another US next week (3D 4D for the research study I'm in) and then go again in a month to get all the images MFM couldn't get.

Started prenatal Yoga today and just hoping it's not too late to get my body in shape and prepared for the natural delivery I had planned.

GTKY: We don't plan to name the baby after anyone in particular.  If it happens that way, oh well.

??
    Our little lightbulb is on the way!
    12 weeks 3 days

TTC since Oct 2011
    Me: 33, hypothyroidism since 14, cleared all HSG, US, Pre-pregnancy panel tests.
    Hubby: 36, testicular Ca, chemo April-May 2012.
    Natural cycle IUI #1 with trigger and Progesterone Suppositories (Jun 2012) Neg
    Natural Cycle IUI #2 with trigger and Progesterone Suppositories (Jul 2012) NEG
    Aug 2012 - break due to needing a girls' weekend in Cape Cod
    Natural Cycle IUI #3 with trigger and prednisone (Sep 2012) NEGATIVE
    Switched fertility clinics - forced break Oct 2012
    Natural Cycle IUI #4 (Nov 2012) no trigger, no progesterone, no prednisone (Nov 2012) - Neg
    1st round Clomid Cycle IUI #5 (Dec 2012) - POS
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"