September 2013 Moms

My big belly

Has really popped out the last few weeks, it's kind of freaky. I look like I'm at least a month further along. Oh second pregnancy you are killing me.

Re: My big belly

• Me too. I don't know what happened? I for sure look futher along than 4 1/2 months. I am also on my second pregnancy. I feel huge and this is just the begining. Have you ever heard of groin pain? There are other terms people use....
  • Heard of it yes, but I'm really feeling a lot of lower ab discomfort these days. My uterus is growing too fast lol
  • Loading the player...
  • What is your due date? I for sure look bigger than most. At least I think so. I saw a woman at the beach who was 7 months along and she was so tiny!!
  • Ditto. I lie all the time just so people aren't horrified when I tell them I'm not due soon. Ugh. 3 is even worse than 2 IMO
  • imageMbaddas:
    Ditto. I lie all the time just so people aren't horrified when I tell them I'm not due soon. Ugh. 3 is even worse than 2 I
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageMelaniecosta:
    What is your due date? I for sure look bigger than most. At least I think so. I saw a woman at the beach who was
    Eat your food people. You are pregnant, not made of glass. ~PrimRoseMama
    The Benes Boys were born 9/3/13! woooo
    imageimage
  • At 3 months I looked 5.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • All of this, and its my first!  At 4.5 months I look at least 6.  I'm not complaining though.  Its nice to finally look "pregnant" and not just chubby.  But the stretching on my upper abdomen and on my rib cage is insane.  And I s
    ??
    Our little lightbulb is on the way!
    12 weeks 3 days

TTC since Oct 2011
    Me: 33, hypothyroidism since 14, cleared all HSG, US, Pre-pregnancy panel tests.
    Hubby: 36, testicular Ca, chemo April-May 2012.
    Natural cycle IUI #1 with trigger and Progesterone Suppositories (Jun 2012) Neg
    Natural Cycle IUI #2 with trigger and Progesterone Suppositories (Jul 2012) NEG
    Aug 2012 - break due to needing a girls' weekend in Cape Cod
    Natural Cycle IUI #3 with trigger and prednisone (Sep 2012) NEGATIVE
    Switched fertility clinics - forced break Oct 2012
    Natural Cycle IUI #4 (Nov 2012) no trigger, no progesterone, no prednisone (Nov 2012) - Neg
    1st round Clomid Cycle IUI #5 (Dec 2012) - POS
  • This is my third pregnacy and I'm definitely having the same problem! I just compared belly pics yesterday and I look exactly how I did when I was 26 or so weeks! i'm not even 20 yet... It's interesting.
  • Ugh, I know.  It is so embarrassing telling people that I am only 1/2 way there.  Oh well...
    photo b968ca6b-5a0b-49a1-93ac-7776aa6ee34b.jpg
    *Parker Ryan*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I feel your pain when I tell people I'm only 20 weeks, the most common response is, "Are you sure it's not twins?"
  • Me too, #3 for me, and at almost 21w I have a decent belly already. Part of that (or a lot) is due to the issues I already have with abdominal separation (diastasis) which I was working on rehabing before pregnancy, and I will have a lot of work to do

• I'm almost 18 weeks, due at the very end of sept. I look comparable to my 21 week photo from my first preg. Sigh.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"