Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

HCG 15,000, ectopic pregnancy

I am really overwhelmed right now. I can't stop crying.

I have been blessed with two little boys and found out last night I am pregnant. I have the Mirena IUD in...

Up until now, I've just been in shock; the fear, the sadness etc.

I just talked to my doctor. They are going to start the methotrexate shot today. The nurse said if my levels don't drop by 25% in 4 days I will have to have surgery.

I am heartbroken and I have no idea what is going to happen. I'm terrified. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: HCG 15,000, ectopic pregnancy

• Yes, I found out last night at 9pm. My dr. ordered an U/S this morning along with bloodworm. 

I just received two methotrexate shots. This is has been the worse day. All that fast. It hasn't even been 24 hours since I found out.  

• I'm so sorry you are going through this. Nothing about this is easy. Please take care of yourself.
    Conceived DD after 15 cycles--- TTC #2 since 11/10---Me- Poor egg quality and supply---DH- Poor count and motility---2 rounds 75IU Follistim/IUI-BFN---5/12 150IU Follistim/IUI-Over-produced! Converted to IVF! 0 fertilized:( Rescue ICSI performed. 2 embryos transfered-BFN

---------Game Over---------

Moving on as a family of 3
    Lou's Infertility News

<a href="http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/ab199/lillinzlou2/?action=view
  • Loading the player...
  • How do they know it's ectopic? I'm shocked they'd do MTX the day after finding out you're pg. 
  • They saw that it was ectopic through the U/S. It was next to my ovary. My HCG was really high so they did the metho. early because of the risk of rupture. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"