Attachment Parenting

Wrap for newborn

With my first, I always thought I wanted a carrier, but never bothered looking into one and consequently never ended up getting one.

With #2 on the way, I know it's something I definitely want to do this time around and think will be necessary to get certain things done (around the house, grocery store, take walks, etc.)

So what would you recommend? I'm looking on Amazon and there's the Moby, the Boba Wrap, Baby K'tan and more...

What would be best for what I'm looking to do?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Wrap for newborn

• I only have the Moby, and it works well for walks, grocery trips, and *some* things around the house. The only thing is, if you live in a warmer climate, it gets HOT.  

Pregnancy Ticker
  • We have the K'tan and it was awesome for when LO was little.  Now that she is almost 1 we have moved to the ergo and back carry.  The K'tan was really easy to learn to put on, offered a few different ways to wear her without being to difficult.
  • Loading the player...
  • I only had experience with the moby but I loved it. I loved how soft and snuggly it was, and it was pretty easy to use.  I do agree it can get hot though.  I primarily wore it in the house, because it was so t-shirty and comfortable I could have the babe in there all day.  And as he got older, I used it for walking the dog and the warmth helped so I didn't have to throw a million layers on the kid.
    June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I love the boba wrap. You just wrap it tight and it stretches over baby. I found it simpler the moby. Also it isn't too hot.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • I had the Moby with my first and didn't love it.  I bought a Happy Wrap this time and LOVE it!  I didn't buy it until LO was around 5mos old though so no experience with a newborn.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Currently going through our second deployment. Can't wait for Zoe to meet her daddy!

• I'd skip them all as their usefullness will be limited, and jersey knit is hot. Try a woven wrap like a Vatanai or a Didymos.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"