Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Carseat

FTM here.  This is probably a question for more experienced moms, but how old were your LO when you moved them to the Stage 2, car seat?

Re: Carseat

• Options
    We moved DS to his rf'ing convertible seat at 5 months because he'd scream his head off in the infant carrier.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    10 Months. He Was At The Point Where He Was Too heavy To Comfortably carry him The Short Distance To The House From The Garage.

TTC since May 2006. After 3 failed Clomid cycles, 2 failed Injectibles/IUIs, 2 failed IVFs and 1 failed FET, we moved on to adoption! 

Last ditch FET resulted in BFP, and identical twin girls!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We moved DS1 to a RFing convertible around 10 months. He hit the height limit.
  • Options
    You can use a convertible from birth if you like.  Most parents, myself included, enjoy the ease of portability of the infant seat.
  • Options

DS1 we moved at 2 mo to a convertible because I just hated the bucket seat.  I'm about to buy another convertible for DS2 because, again, I find the bucket seat annoying. I think it's just the one we have - I hate having to rethread straps an

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    She was, like, one and a half.
  • Options

imageanonsouthernbell:
    You can use a convertible from birth if you like.  Most parents, myself included, enjoy the ease of por
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"