Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Carseat

FTM here.  This is probably a question for more experienced moms, but how old were your LO when you moved them to the Stage 2, car seat?

Re: Carseat

• We moved DS to his rf'ing convertible seat at 5 months because he'd scream his head off in the infant carrier.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 10 Months. He Was At The Point Where He Was Too heavy To Comfortably carry him The Short Distance To The House From The Garage.

TTC since May 2006. After 3 failed Clomid cycles, 2 failed Injectibles/IUIs, 2 failed IVFs and 1 failed FET, we moved on to adoption! 

Last ditch FET resulted in BFP, and identical twin girls!

• Loading the player...
  • We moved DS1 to a RFing convertible around 10 months. He hit the height limit.
  • You can use a convertible from birth if you like.  Most parents, myself included, enjoy the ease of portability of the infant seat.
  • DS1 we moved at 2 mo to a convertible because I just hated the bucket seat.  I'm about to buy another convertible for DS2 because, again, I find the bucket seat annoying. I think it's just the one we have - I hate having to rethread straps an

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • She was, like, one and a half.
  • imageanonsouthernbell:
    You can use a convertible from birth if you like.  Most parents, myself included, enjoy the ease of por
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"