April 2013 Moms

New mom updates

A few weeks ago someone said I liked getting updates from all the new moms. So this is for anyone who's had their baby.

How are things going? Any surprising/exciting/funny moments? Challenges? Favorite things about your kid(s)? What do you feel like sharing?

Re: New mom updates

• Dd will be 2 weeks tomorrow, and so far things have been going way better than I expected. Maybe the sleep deprivation hasn't hit me hard yet, but even the interrupted sleep hasn't been bad.
    Dd1 has surprised me too, she's great with the baby and
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We're doing pretty good. Kieran is one month old today. At his dr appt on Monday he was 1lb 10oz over his birth weight! So BF must be going pretty well, at least I know he's getting enough. My right nip is still sore, but otherwise no complaints on tha

• Loading the player...
  • Nate is three weeks today and we're slowly but surely adjusting. He's doing great, eating and pooping like a champ!

I had the misfortune of cranking my back while recovering from a csection due to a reflex action I took with my left knee. So,
  • DD is 9 days old.  We're doing well.  She's a champ at BF and we haven't really had any problems unless she's cluster feeding, and then she's eating every ten minutes for about four hours. 

I was surprised/excited when we went to

• imageblueandgray:
    Dd will be 2 weeks tomorrow, and so far things have been going way better than I expected. Maybe the sleep depri
  • Scarlett Anne is 3 weeks old today.  She is such an easy baby and only gets fussy if she's hungry or sleepy and is easily soothed.  My favorite moments with her are in the late night feedings when its just us.  She stares into my eyes an

image BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageReady4theParty:

I find it challenging to make sure I take care of myself.  Her needs are above mine at the moment so I ha

• Well, Matthew is already 10 days old today!  He was 6lbs 3.5oz at birth, and yesterday at his weight check appointment...he was up to 6lbs 10oz.  Woo! BFing is pretty much going perfectly-thank goodness! He is an eating/pooping/sleeping machi

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageblueandgray:
    imageReady4the
  • Am I the only breastfeeding mom who hasn't lost all the baby weight? None of my clothes fit either. My daughter is almost five weeks old too, I've started exercising a little and I stayed pretty active during my pregnancy. How discouraging.
    Married 6/4/11
    Reese born 3/23/13
    Due 9/14/16

BabyFruit Ticker
  • none5none5 member

imagercantor:
    Am I the only breastfeeding mom who hasn't lost all the baby weight? None of my clothes fit either. My daughter is al
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Ella is 3 weeks today. I can't get enough of her. My biggest challenge is breastfeeding ..she just does not have the patients nipple shield or not..Ik milk is coming out the shield is full of it she just doesn't want to work for it..makes me feel like a
  • imagercantor:
    Am I the only breastfeeding mom who hasn't lost all the baby weight? None of my clothes fit either. My daughter is al
  • Will be 4 weeks pp on Sunday. It has been a big week for us. Dad went back to work and mommy was really emotional.

His cord fell off and he had his first bath. He acted like I threw him into a lake to drown, like I betrayed him. I felt terrible.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • How are things going? Things are going well overall. My husband just went back to work after three weeks off (Marley is 3 1/2 weeks old now) so I'm adjusting t

• imageReady4theParty:

DD is 9 days old.  We're doing well.  She's a champ at BF and we haven't really had any problems unl

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagebabyalex124:

imagercanto
    BFP #1: 5-14-2010, DD born 1-22-2011
    BFP #2: 4-20-2012, Natural MC 5-1-2012
    BFP #3: 7-19-2012, DS born 3-27-2013
    BFP #4: 9-13-2014, MMC discovered 10-27-14 at 10w, d&c on 11-6-14 

• imagebabyalex124:

imagercanto
    BFP #1: 5-14-2010, DD born 1-22-2011
    BFP #2: 4-20-2012, Natural MC 5-1-2012
    BFP #3: 7-19-2012, DS born 3-27-2013
    BFP #4: 9-13-2014, MMC discovered 10-27-14 at 10w, d&c on 11-6-14 

• imagercantor:
    Am I the only breastfeeding mom who hasn't lost all the baby weight? None of my clothes fit either. My daughter is almost

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

• imagercantor:
    Am I the only breastfeeding mom who hasn't lost all the baby weight? None of my clothes fit either. My daughter is almost

PitaPata Dog tickers

• imagercantor:

PitaPata Dog tickers

• Greyson is 3 weeks today - things overall have gone amazingly well.  The first two weeks he was an incredibly easy baby, sleeping reasonable stents at night - BF'ing was going really well.  He was only fussy when he needed to be changed, he r

• Myles is 7 weeks as of Wednesday, and things are going pretty great now with him.  He came home at 2 weeks, back to his birth weight, and since then, he's been eating like crazy and growing like a weed!!

There are just way too many awesome/e

Myles was so pumped about the baby . . . until he figured out he'd have to share all his toys!!!
    BabyFetus Ticker>
  • imagercantor:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"