November 2012 Moms

to Alpha Phi Haters

You've missed me right? Can't we all just get along? LOL! I enjoy this board very much, especially the GIFs. Hilarious! You girls are great! Always entertaining =) And our babies are the cutest! No more drama! Sorry if I created it in the past. Didn't mean to. Forgive me? 

Anyways I've been around; just really busy at work lately. Can't wait until summer vacation (I'm a teacher) so that I can spend everyday with DD.

My goals for the summer: 1) take my DD to baby swim classes, 2) finally stop pumping, 3) make my own baby food with Baby Bullet, 4) exercise more, 5) start TTC (God willing), 6) buy a bigger car to fit a regular car seat (sad to give up my Mini Cooper), and 7) try an over-night mini vacation with DH & DD.

Do you have any goals? Have a great day ladies!

Re: to Alpha Phi Haters

• imageLori_n_Lior:
    Hey, just wanted to mention I have a mini countryman and haven't run into any space issues.welcome back!
    </BLOCKQ
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imagekiraliz2:

Welcome back. Please don't post any more about your non-existent stretch marks or perfect tits, or I may cry into my

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imagerachael_c26:
    imageLori_n

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Welcome Back. Yes
  • I called you out a while ago. Not b/c I didn't not like you. But b/c it felt like you were just bragging. I agree with Kira. I will cry into my saggy boobs if I hear about your perky ones, but all in all, welcome back :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagelkb1987:
    imagekiraliz2:</strong
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagekarkissy09:
    imagelkb1987:</
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • So the call out thread yesterday wasn't nice and wasn't warranted. I apologize. And believe me, I got mine handed to me by 50+ people! I don't hate you, but you do annoy me. So i'll forgive you, if you forgive me? Fair?

• All is forgiven! Glad to be back! 

This is my 11th year teaching middle school. I teach 6th grade math & science. I have great students this year. I should've been there for 2 months at the beginning of the school year, but I only lasted

• imagealphaphi98:

All is forgiven! Glad to be back! 

This is my 11th year teaching middle school. I teach 6t

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageJKVogt:

imagerachael_c26

"A new baby is like the beginning of all things--wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Hey Alpha Phi!!

I could never hate you. And here's a gif for your viewing pleasure:

We're in swim classes

"A new baby is like the beginning of all things--wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I wasn't prom queen, quite the opposite actually. I was the total nerd in high school. During Senior year, I was voted "Just plain nice". LOL! I went to a small Catholic school in Los Angeles. and I'm not even Catholic. It was my parents' idea.&nb

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"