December 2012 Moms

Silly Nicknames for LOs

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: Silly Nicknames for LOs

• DS has been Milkie Man from day 1, a well-deserved name Smile

my hero wears kevlar Pictures, Images and Photos

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I call DD "Goose" and DH calls her "Poody"
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP#1 on 02/14/09 BIRTH to Mason 6lb9oz on 10/12/09

BFP#2 on 5/28/11 EDD 2/1/12 Natural M/C on 6/13/11

BFP#3 on 1/20/12 EDD 9/30/12 Natural m/c on 1/27/12

BFP#4 on 4/23/12 BIRTH to Isabella 7lb1oz on 12/19/12

• Loading the player...
  • Milla is Little Lady and tooters, tooters because of tooting. Bryce is monkey because he was a crazy baby into everything.

Eta for clarification.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage
  • DS is "the cub" or "cubs". When I was pregnant, DH used to call him that b/c he was "hibernating" b/c we got tired of referring to the baby as "it". So, it kind of stuck.
    photo 9de7615e-e1c7-4dc7-be37-5cc4c9e4e703_zpse37bbba7.jpg AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • DD is Mad-Mad or Maddie-Mad... I also call her my little drool monster or throw up baby (if you saw how much spit up came out of this child, you would understand haha)!
  • I call her Birdie because every time I lay next to her to nurse, she turns her head to the side, opens her mouth and waits. During her cranky moments we call her pop tart. Oh, and little fish cause she's constantly wiggling around and kicking her legs.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • LO is "officially" known as Bean from looking so much like a little bean in the first ultrasound and I didn't want to call him "it" since we were Team Green. Occasionally we throw in a Drool-Monster or Wiggles to mix things up.

DH used to love the nickname Bean but then my dad made the unfortunate transition to Beanie and Beaner during a baby-talk session and DH is worried his family (he is, surprisingly, from a Hispanic family) might get offended if they hear it, especially since LO takes after DH and I with his skin, hair and eye color.  

image image image
  • We called my son Wiggle Worm when I was pregnant, and he has continued to live up to that nickname! We also call him, simply, Sweet Boy.
  • Little man for Cade. Rosie is Monkey or butthead lol. When Cade was in utero I called him Ferret.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Mostly, I call her Baby Doll because she make qwepie faces. Sometimes, I call her Little Bit. We called her Mini when she was cooking in the oven, but it just doesn't feel right anymore.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Little Mac, Chickadee, and Fusspot (when cranky).
  • imageminervacullen:
    Milla is Little Lady and tooters, tooters because of tooting. Bryce is monkey because he was a crazy baby into everything. Eta for clarification.

Rory is tooters too lol, his whole body rumbles. We also call him pookie and bubba. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I call DD2 Squishy because of her big squishy cheeks  (face not bootie lol)....and many variations of that...Squish, Squishy Squish, Squish-a-woosh... :) DD1 even calls her "squishy baby." I don't think she'll ever know her sister's real name! Oh and sometimes I go all out and quote Dory from Nemo "I will call you squishy, and you will be mine, and you will be my squishy."
  • We have a ton too, but my faves are: 'tinker, little mama, sweet girl, cheeks and Droolia Child.

Anniversary g

BabyFruit Ticker
  • faye is fayefaye, sweetness, squiggles or squiggle wiggle bug, baby girl, missy moo, missy.
  • My lo's name is Gianna and I call her Gianni, mamas, little bear and princess! She has many nicknames.  

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I used to call DD1 Fat-Fat, and then when she started getting older realized I could totally give her a complex haha. But she was just a chunky baby. This one I call Bearoline, or Cara. Sometimes Demon child with how much she screams.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image  image
  • We call her Pud, which is short for Puddin'. She was Squish for a while, but Pud has stuck haha.
  • Pooh Diver or Poh Deever because she used to dive down into DHs arm when she would be working out the poop. He also calls her Monkey, Lover Lou ,Buddy, Pooh Nija or Pooh Fighter, and Barbie Comando (she has a pair of pink camoflauge pants). I call her my Bear because her cry as a new born was more of a roar. She's also my cutie pie.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • She's my Lulu Bean :)  My older was and still is my Goo Goo Bear.
    DS (7 years old) from FET in 2010
    DD (5 years old) from IUI in 2012
    TTC 3rd and final!: IUI #1 in progress!
  • Our first DS is bug-a-boo and I often call DS2 chunk-a-monk although always feel a little bad when I say it. He is just quit a bit larger than his brother was and it kind of stuck. Plus his chubbiness is oh so cute!
    DS1 5/15/11
    DS2 12/20/12
  • lily bug, little bug, poot root, my dad called her lily munster since she had a prominent widows peak. lately ive been calling her beetle bug
  • I call him Grumperson or Chunk Monkey and DH calls him The Sobster or Little Monkey. My derby league mates have nicknamed him Baby Got Bash as a play off Sebastian. And on some particularly rough nights, he's Nightmare Baby.
  • My boys call her Miss Crankypants or Stinkybutt depending on the situation.  Real affectionate, I know! :-)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Like a lot of the PPs Elli has a lot too. We call her Elli belly, belly button, button, booboo, bear, mama, little one, small one, sweet honey and oobas.

BabyFruit Ticker AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

J14 May Siggy Challenge

**Colleen Donaghy**

• First, I called her Princess Poopy-Patooie (pooped a lot and spit up a lot), but now it's become Princess Patooie, Princess Patoo, and (her name)-Patoo.

DS born 2009
    BFP#2 ~ 8/2/11, EDD 4/11/12, D&C 9/12/11 at 9w5d
    BFP#3 ~ 4/15/12, EDD 12/21/12 ~ DD born 12/22/12
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • 1) Lil Peanut (shortened to Peanut from time to time) b/c she had a cute pair of jammies that said "Mommy's little peanut" and I liked it

2) Squeak/the Squeak b/c when she gets excited, she squeaks

3) Bug/Lady Bug- that 's what my mom and sis (who keep her 4 days a week) call her

BFP #1 12/02/11, M/C 12/08/11
    BFP #2 04/06/12, DD born 12/20/12
    BFP #3 06/09/14, M/C 06/15/14

• We call him Mr. Kase Man, a lot. Not very unique or imaginative, but it works :)

• Right now, I call him Lovebug because he is a mamas boy. My DH calls him Mr. Brown because every time he changed him (for awhile) he gave daddy a brown surprise :)
  • Stinker D (no idea where the "D" came from as it is not in any part of her name), OGB (her initials), Lovey, Stinkerbelle
  • We mainly use Paulie but we affectionately call him "booger".  It began when he was born and DH looked at him and called him a little booger because he was so small. We also call him little man, new names seem to develop as he does new things and grows so who knows what it will be next. 
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I call him boo, DH calls him bugaboo. We both call him big man. Those are the regular ones.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• "little Scoop"

Because we're always scooping him out of his carseat like ice cream :)

and on occasion "milk breath"  

imageimageimage
    weddingcountdown.com Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I call my DD BB which is short for butterball cuz she is a chunky little lady! 
  • We both call him buddy all the time, or I will call him stinkbutt and MH will call him big guy.
  • DD: Stinker Bear, My-Love-My-Love, Angel Pie

DS: Sammy Bear, Huggaboo, Snoozypoos, Buddy or Buddinski (DH), Sr. Squish, Sir Squish-a-lot.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"