November 2012 Moms

Whatever happened to....

Okay, what Bumpies are you missing?  Who are you curious about that hasn't been around in awhile?  If you're an old regular and lurking, say hi!!

I wonder about TasiaCeleste.  I miss her wack-a-doodle (in a good way) way about her.

I missed LuckyM, but you're back now, so yay!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Whatever happened to....

• OOooo yeah, I'm back!! I miss Ansi! Was it Ansi29? I was also wondering about tasia There was someone else, too.... Oh, right! Weebos! Where are you, Weebos?

"A new baby is like the beginning of all things--wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I miss Milesc, but she's been gone for a while now :(
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • ...nobody...unless someone says a name and jogs my memory.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageuconnhuskie007:
    not good w/ names.  : (

Clearly!

I'm just tugging your chain, my name's in no way memorable.  

• Hmm, i'm not really good with names either.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers 46808 845377924360 2036704678 n

WIMG950372 1

• Oh, also LauraElaine, because I want to know if she's on her way to 4u4!
  • imageLuckylove23:
    Mittens isn't around much anymore either.

Ohhh yeah! Mittens!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers 46808 845377924360 2036704678 n

WIMG950372 1

• imageuconnhuskie007:
    imagelkb1987:

imageuconnhuskie007:
    not good w/ names.  : (

Clearly!

I'm just tugging your chain, my name's in no way memorable.  

hahahahahahhaha you get the funny award today hahahahahah,  jk,  im in such a bad mood today.  i remember youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

:-P  misery loves company.  Glad I'm not the only one. Hopefully our weekends will be awesome to make up for today being crappy.

• Tinybride!  I miss her too
  • imagelkb1987:
    Tinybride!  I miss her too

I was wondering about Tinybride too!!!! She was so active here while PG.

• imagebeane4018:
    Tasia and weebos. Oh and Alpha phi.. JK!!!
    Alpha Phi is the only name I could think of!
  • I was mostly a lurker during PG but people I'm curious about are lovelylauren...jolie(her babe was soo cute) 
  • imagekiraliz2:
    I was also a lurker mostly, but I was wondering about the photographer bumpie. Can't remember her name.nbsp;Also Alicia whatever, because I'm curious.

Keiral?

I also have a morbid curiosity about Alicia.
  • I'm not able to bump much, but where is jLeigh? And iggywan?

I miss Jolie, too.

image   My chart 

• Yes, where are tinybride and milesc?  I miss them, and now that you mention Jolie being gone too, her baby was so cute!

Are they all off in the new fb group?

• *raises hand* Hi ladies :)

I haven't been around in like two months ~ but that's bc mobile FB is so much easier!  DS is still not STTN so my laptop time is spotty . . . but it's getting there, and he does have a few long stretches, so maybe I can be around more.

I should change my siggy! <3

And just in case some of you don't remember me, I'm the chicka whose son was sick for like six weeks with viruses and thrush from three months onwards ~ and the infamous "There's a Flucking Bat in my Apartment!" which resulted in my son getting the rabies vaccine (which seemed to cure his first cold!), and then he got thrush a week later :P

*crosses fingers* Now that he's sleeping better, maybe I can be back full time (because it's easier to type longer posts on an actual laptop/screen that is bigger than a few inches) lol

BFP #1 06.20.11 I EDD 03.22.12 I MMC 09.01.11 (baby measured 6w4d) I D&C 09.07.11
    BFP #2 02.21.12 I EDD 10.29.12 I DS born 11.06.12

Surprise BFP #3 07.27.13 I EDD 04.02.14 I Stick baby stick!
    blog I pinterest

** I'm hopping all over boards these days, please @quote me for speedy replies :) **

• I feel like I never see Zoe anymore either. I didn't realize some were gone but now I miss them. Where the fluck are they?
  • Sorry y'all, I've been really busy with work (and we just closed on our house today!) and ya know, raising two babies.  

I'll try and be better I promise! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagelkb1987:
    I miss Milesc, but she's been gone for a while now :(

imageExcitedMum2B:

Yes, where are tinybride and milesc?  I miss them, and now that you mention Jolie being gone too, her baby was so cute!

Are they all off in the new fb group?

Well I picked a great day to stop in now didn't I? Big Smile

Aww, thanks ladies for thinking of me, Im around still. I find myself checking in less and less though... I should stop in more

I decided to take a break from the photographer that I worked for and its been hard. I really truly loved what I did. And she's such a great lady (and is now expecting herself!) and such a dear friend. It just wasn't working out for the time being. I live over an hour away from the studio, and I have two kiddos of my own to raise... They grow up too quickly, I want to enjoy this time with them and savor the little moments. 

Oh we also randomly decided that we want to sell our house and move... So my mind has just been elsewhere. I'll try and pop in from time to time.

What about PB&Kelly? I think about her from time to time... 

Those who don't believe in love at first sight, have never given birth
    Big sister meeting little brother for the first time-
    <a href="http://s326.photobucket.com/albums/k409/YellowMiles/?action=view
  • I miss Jolliebebe and threelittlebirds. I'm stil around just don't get to post much during the day because of work. 
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • What about Smleygirl? I also miss Sprite. Curious about mama alex

• I (sadly) don't talk to PBK as much anymore.  It's weird since school ended; we've only seen each other a few times since the babies were born.

We had a REALLY big fight a few months ago, but we're slowly talking and making up.  It was over something so incredibly stupid, but that's what stress and hormones can do.  She split with her longtime boyfriend around the holidays (she talks about it a lot on our local off board, so that's not a secret I'm spilling), and I think she's just having a hard time.  I don't think she's been on here in months.  When I mention it, she's just kind of meh.

I will message her to let her know she's missed, so she can decide if she wants to come back, even to just say hi.

• Ohhh my gosh, so many more people I miss.  ::sad face::

"A new baby is like the beginning of all things--wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Hi.  I'm still here.  I check the BMB once a week or so.  I usually just lurk.

For those of you asking, joliebebe and tasiaceleste are doing great!  LOs are growing leaps and bounds and are beautiful.  I don't think either are active on TB anymore though.

• imageLuckylove23:
    After reading the random labor thread that popped up..
    What happened to shutupanddance?

Fb2 also, I think.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"