June 2013 Moms

Mother of the year right here

We have painters at our house this week so we're staying at the IL's for three nights.  That means DS sleeping on a toddler-size air mattress in the same room as DH and I.  He usually does ok as long as he's asleep before us but if he realizes we're there he does not sleep well in the same room with us.

So when he was whiny and antsy last night I chalked it up to not sleeping in his own bed/room.  We soothed him a little and told him to go back to sleep.  I thought it was weird when he said his "thighs hurt" once (which is kind of adorable because it's one of the few words he mispronounces..."my threes hurt").  But again, he settled down after a few minutes and I let it go.

That was at like 4 a.m.  He wakes up at 7 and when I get him up he is SOAKING wet in his own pee.  He never wets through, ever, and the top blanket stayed dry so we had no idea. It was so gross and I felt horrible that he'd probably been sleeping like that ever since he told me his "thighs hurt".

I suck :(.

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Mother of the year right here

• We've all done it.

Lucy once kept griping about her "bobbom" hurting the whole drive home. We checked her diaper and it was fine so we told her to stop whinging.

We get home and pull her out of the car seat only to find she was s
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Poor baby! 

DS2 does that sometimes, If DH puts him to bed and he doesn't put a new diaper on him, he ends up waking up soaking in his own pee. 

DS1 2-26-07
    DS2 10-18-10
    M/C 8-5-12
    DS3  6-21-13
    #4 Due May 2015

IT'S A BOY

http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p577/Jennidyan1109/23d540d6-b829-444c-8c32-e5df839d3d41.jpg?t=1417822558

• Loading the player...
  • Oh yeah...my DS prounounces wet and red the same way. He was complaining that it's "red" in the middle of the night and I assumed he was either talking about his stoplight clock or his red cars. Nope wet pants. Don't feel bad!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • This will make you feel better.

When my brother was 11, he started acting very strange. He would shout at people randomly, wouldn't do as he was told, etc. My parents grounded him over and over.

It turned out he has Tourette's s

I'm not new. I just hate The Bump. 

• Aw.  Don't feel too bad!

I picked my DD up from daycare last week and got distracted and forgot to buckle her into her stroller.  We were dancing in the grocery story a few minutes later, and she fell out right on her face.  I felt H
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageIrishCoffee7:

imageflerlgirl

I'm not new. I just hate The Bump. 

• imageihearttab:
    We've all done it. Lucy once kept griping about her "bobbom" hurting the whole drive home. We checked her diaper
    photo 10ebb789-afb8-45aa-93a6-7e8da795dd51_zpse91502e6.jpg
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • BTDT.  :(  Sorry mama
    We said "I Do" on 9/27/2008!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"