Multiples

For those MoMs who are having trouble figuring out how to make your child sleep better

I went on Amazon and bought all the top books on baby sleep and development. I read through them all, as well as several blogs and sleep websites. I gathered lots of advice.

This link is perfect. '

Edit: I didn't go on Amazon...that is how the story starts. I didn't write this, I jsut can't figure out how to insert a hyperlink any other way. 

4/13/12--1st u/s. IDENTICAL TRIPLETS (?!?) PAIF and SAIF welcome Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: For those MoMs who are having trouble figuring out how to make your child sleep better

• just read this on my FB, and am in love. seriously made this sleep deprived, given up on sleep issues, babies sleep wherever they want to, 5 month old twin baby momma laugh.
    TTC since October 2010.
    Dx: unexplained IF
    clomid x 3 = BFN
    clomid/IUI #1 - BFP - EDD 7/13/2012 - missed Ab
    clomid/IUI #2 & #3 - BFN
    Follistim/IUI #1 (3 juicy follies) - BFP! EDD 12/19/12
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yes! I have come to the same conclusion...
  • Loading the player...
  • I lol'd at "clean when the baby cleans".
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Bwahahaha!!
  • Nice! Thank you for sharing :)

I remember being SO frustrated by all of the contradictions in the sleep methods when DD was little. This last time around I didn't pick up a single book and it was much better. 

Married 07.07.07. Mom to 3: Ruby 11/08 and Oliver & Austin 12/11
  • This is hilarious! Love it....I've been so frustrated and this makes me feel, well, normal!
    TTC #1 Since January 2011 Dx: PCOS and Anovulatory April 2012 BFP! Beta 1 5/22 - 1,000+ Beta 2 5/24 - 3,009 1st u/s 6/5 - TWINS!!! A/S Reveals we are Team PURPLE!!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image  12/27 - surprise BFP - due August 2014
  • HA! so so true, thats funny.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker < br > image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"