April 2013 Moms

FINALLY we have our baby GIRL!

Induction started 10pm Tuesday night, started pitocin at 430am, dr broke my water at 2 centimeters and I was on my way with consistent strong contractions and baby was looking good! Eidural at 3 centimeters, SO thankful for that but the numbness and tingle was awkward! They kept upping the pitocin and I was at a 4 until 915pm : baby was too far up and the dr STRONGLY advised a C Section my biggest fear, I was so upset!

The procedure was very quick, born at 9:58 pm, 8lbs 3 ounces, 21 inches long 89 on the apgars. I threw up during most of itpar for the course after 40.5 weeks of daily morning sickness! Hearing her cry was the best! Watching my husband hold her for the first time melted my heart and I fell in love with him all over again! It was nearly three hours before we were assigned our room, she has fed once. She is very alert, she keeps putting herself back to sleep. I am very sore and on the mend but so glad she is finally here! I believe we just decided on Hailey Grace for her name :

Together happily for 7 years, Married March 2012--Buckle up! BabyFruit Ticker

Re: FINALLY we have our baby GIRL!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"